Modding Requests Thread

None of these are possible only the helmet because CM made the textures this year far more compliment than last year. The whole texture is mirrored .
To describe it better:
On the Ferrari texture there is the Santander logo on the rear wing left side, now there are only 1 of that not 2 unlike in the last year texture and there are no models to work with currently so it's quite hard.Other than default HD or DHD skins you won't really see custom skins like that.

I see. But is it possible to use another helmet and another drivers name in the Classic Grand Prix mode? So let's say, Jan Lammers helmet, screenname/standinglist with his name, and his name on the car?

I see. But is it possible to use another helmet and another drivers name in the Classic Grand Prix mode? So let's say, Jan Lammers helmet, screenname/standinglist with his name, and his name on the car?
If the helmet doesn't have FIN then yes, but if it has no.You can use the old helmets from the last year game for bespokehelmets but the driver helmets use different model , which even ML himself didn't upload for us.

Well, let's chance my request into : Could someone make the Jan Lammers helmet?

He could fit in both the 80's and 90's for he drove in both era's.
Just a nice fact : He holds the record of biggest gap in between 2 races :
Zandvoort GP1982 - Japan GP 1992 !!!!

He is also the driver that won the legendary Le Mans for Jaguar 1988.
He was the proposed driver to fill the seat at Ferrari of Gilles Villeneuve after his fatal crash at Zolder. But live is unfair, just before he was going to sign his contract with Ferrari, Jan Lammers broke his hand. He never got such a chance again.
His manager was the legandary driver and stuntman Rob Slotenmaker, also known as the driver that drove the Porsche in the Le Mans Movie. Jan Lammers was 14 years old at the time when the movie was shot. Rob Slotenmaker told Stev McQueen about a little guy could do everything in a car ... That was Jan Lammers... And Jan Lammers even drove in that Gulf Porsche for a couple of laps at Le Mans. Can you imagine a 14 year old driving that car around? It really happend !
I think his helmet livery definitely deserves a place for the classic session in the game.
Anyone up for it?

This is his current helmet design :

JL%20000.jpg

(the helmet in the back)

lammers_helm.JPG

Hi Gang

is anyone working on, or would like to work on an in car speedo? I would like to know how much kers i have left and when i can use drs, cant work it out from in cockpit view!

F1A

Would be awesome if anybody would do one of the marlboro mclarens.

I know the mirror thingy. But the car ahsnt got too many sponsors, Shell and Honda could be mirrored, it wouldnt make a difference. The paint is mirrored anyway. Marlborto could be made in the barcode version.

These are the main sponsors so it wouldnt be that bad. Would be fantastic!

Would be awesome if anybody would do one of the marlboro mclarens.

I know the mirror thingy. But the car ahsnt got too many sponsors, Shell and Honda could be mirrored, it wouldnt make a difference. The paint is mirrored anyway. Marlborto could be made in the barcode version.

These are the main sponsors so it wouldnt be that bad. Would be fantastic!

Might be worth having a look at.

It's not just mirroring though, it's also multiple placements.

Take the Ferrari for instance, one white Santander logo goes into four different places, top of the sidepods and the mirrors.....so some cars are quite tricky to deal with on top of the mirroring that is being done.

Could somebody do a finned Kimi Raikkonen ferrari helmet? I've tried using one from f12012, but the fin doesn't match up to the rest of the helmet. Importing a helmet on to Kimi's pssg file works, but the fin doesn't match up with the rest of the helmet and there is no way to remove it that I have been able to find yet.

It is actually not a modding, when you get a game file. Modding is modification and finding a file in game directory is not modding.

Anyway, open with PSSG Ryder Tool c13_tex_high_00.pssg.

You will found it here, F1 2013/cars/c13/livery_00/texture_high

select the skin helmet with Pssg tool, export it somewhere you can find it.

do the same with texture_low

Now open any gen_??_tex_high.pssg select the helmet skin, import the one you have exported earlier ( the high one) after that save it.

You found this files here
F1 2013/characters/bespokehelmet

So the same with gen_??_tex_low

Remember the number because you wont saw it in the game menu file, only on race.

Anyway, open with PSSG Ryder Tool c13_tex_high_00.pssg.

You will found it here, F1 2013/cars/c13/livery_00/texture_high

select the skin helmet with Pssg tool, export it somewhere you can find it.

do the same with texture_low

Now open any gen_??_tex_high.pssg select the helmet skin, import the one you have exported earlier ( the high one) after that save it.

You found this files here
F1 2013/characters/bespokehelmet

So the same with gen_??_tex_low

Remember the number because you wont saw it in the game menu file, only on race.
Thanks!

I'm looking for a remake of the simple OSD we had for F1 2012. Basically it looked like in the video below. Should you happen to make one, please either quote this post or send me a message since I'll be away for a few days and might miss your post. :)

Thanks!

Reactions: McM
Hey, I have this problem where in some tracks the drivers don't brake and, well crash or go of. Can someone make a mod to change their braking? (Tracks like: Malaysia, Shangai, Sakhir, Monte Carlo, Montreal, Jerez, Hangaroring and Suzuka) I don't think that's all, but most of them.

Hello, you can adjust the track light in Singapore? Let me explain, Ferrari and Marussia race in Singapore should be dark red in color because it is night. Instead of a color are both too turned on ... absolutely not real ... How can it be darkened the color of the two cars? In addition, the whole track is too bright ... you can make everything darker?

I know there are many camera mods out there, but most of them add cameras that I do not really need/have features I can't use properly (such as head movement). I merely want just 1 camera that's in cockpit view that allows me to see both mirrors clearly in every car, possibly a "realistic" view. Either mod or "do it yourself", it doesn't really matter, but if someone can help me with this, I'd have a much better experience with the game than I have now!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%