Modding Requests Thread

Forget what I said before I have a better idea please someone do a 2014 helmet pack for ai drivers at the 2013 driver line up. so 2014 helmets for the drivers so for example: Raikkönens ferrari helmet for the lotud 1st driver riccardo red bull helmet for toro rosso 2n drivers for all drivers obviously dont do anything with webber di resta.

also 2014 livery to maldonado based on bottas melbourne but obviously 2013 helmet if anyone wants to make it I will be his friend forever :D and I will say a massive thank you so let me know if you want to make this for me and potentally for anyone who wants the same

That's quite the problem. He wrote it in a way that's it's easy to understand.
I ignore you did you know? and dont look as me as I am an idiot.

(guys please dont dislike :thumbsup::thumbsup:)

Please someone make a 2014 hamilton helmet for career mode

If you don't even understand the definition of the word then it's meaningless to explain it.
:mad::mad::mad: what do you think about me I know what is mirror but where should I know what is mirroing. I am not a complete idiot stop look down no me. I was 5 mark student in english throughout the primary school.:thumbsdown:

:mad::mad::mad: what do you think about me I know what is mirror but where should I know what is mirroing. I am not a complete idiot stop look down no me. I was 5 mark student in english throughout the primary school.:thumbsdown:
and dont bann me I just try to defend myslef against him he hurt me before

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I know that this mod exists but after a long day of search on Racedepartment I was unable to find it. I saw it in screenshots when I was looking for something else and now I am looking for this. Can somebody give me the link of the Lotus Flat Nosed edition? (Based on McLaren). Or if it isn't on RD anymore can somebody make it or walk me through the process of making it? I don't care about the driver names, they aren't important to me, I just want a flat nosed lotus for more realism in the season Im racing in. (2014). Many thanks. I hope I'll get an answer.

Okay, I know that this mod exists but after a long day of search on Racedepartment I was unable to find it. I saw it in screenshots when I was looking for something else and now I am looking for this. Can somebody give me the link of the Lotus Flat Nosed edition? (Based on McLaren). Or if it isn't on RD anymore can somebody make it or walk me through the process of making it? I don't care about the driver names, they aren't important to me, I just want a flat nosed lotus for more realism in the season Im racing in. (2014). Many thanks. I hope I'll get an answer.
Wasn't it the flat-nosed Ferrari for F1 2012? :D Based on the McLaren

I dunno ._. I think I should stop drugs :p ... xD. Well perhaps but it'd be awesome if somebody could make a flat nosed Lotus .. or at least show me how :s, ill post it on RD if I manage to make one.
On F1 2012, it could be possible, but on F1 2013, I don't think it is possible with the mirroring :unsure:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.