Modding Requests Thread

Could please someone update the gloves of the 2014 helmet ? Nobody did this so far and its very sad to use those fantastic helmets with ugly gloves...

but there are a lot of modders and they also dont do anything with it. (I feel like they ignoring me)
Because:
1) Some things just aren't possible with the mirroring
2) Not everyone has time to just sit on the PC for that long to please your likings

You should be thankful to the guy doing it, and not rushing him all the time.

I wanted a mod for the F1 2013 in which the traction control off type 2011, no skid under acceleration and is fixed on the road.

Yo quería un mod para la F1 2013 en la que el control de tracción fuera de tipo 2011, ningún deslizamiento en aceleración y se fija en la carretera.

Last edited:
I dont think he is working on it now thats the problem
Weren't you listening to Milos? Everyone here have private life which is far more imporant than your request. Back when I wasn't a modder just a normal member and asked requests I didn't get what I requested but still I wasn't crying over it and I've just realized that my request isn't really significant to modders because they have other things to do.

Just leave him alone!

but there are a lot of modders and they also dont do anything with it. (I feel like they ignoring me)

Yes there are quite a few modders but remember it's summer. They are probably on holiday or relaxing. Furthermore the new game is near so that's probably the main reason for everyone to leave modding.

Hi, I have one question/mod idea - as we know, there are several classic tracks in Formula 1 2013 game so I would like to ask if someone could/is willing to make some new classic tracks - for example Mexico (to train it before new year race ;) ). And I would prefer South Africa in Kaylami :) I know we have summer and it can be quite hard. However I would really appraise it :) Thank you very much... And thanks for all mods ;)

Hi, I have one question/mod idea - as we know, there are several classic tracks in Formula 1 2013 game so I would like to ask if someone could/is willing to make some new classic tracks - for example Mexico (to train it before new year race ;) ). And I would prefer South Africa in Kaylami :) I know we have summer and it can be quite hard. However I would really appraise it :) Thank you very much... And thanks for all mods ;)
Track modeling isn't possible on F1 2013.

Okey, thank you... A little dissapointing... :/ However there are a few tracks in this forum like valencia, istanbul or hockenheim and I have them in my game... How were they made? Just for my curiosity...
As Dewald said above, conversions from F1 2011, and 2012

Btw, if you want to drive SA Kyalami, just drive India backwards :roflmao:
india-kyalami-660x284.png

*sarcasm*

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%