Modding Requests Thread

F 1 2013 Database

Hi, im searching a database modder for f1 2013 who can mod the engine power @ all 2013 season cars from 760 to 950 horsepower i try it so much but it dosent work i dont know why it will be so nice if any one can help me..
i uploaded my database i hope u can change it and it works....
Gratz to all modder u make a nice job

Last edited by a moderator:
yes wow just give me a link about the page site 84 from discussion and now ?

This is the request thread, and this is where your post should have gone. You should not have created an upload either, because your file is not a mod for release to the public.

Of course you would have known all of this if you had read the rules first. Page 84 is of no consequence, our modders hang around here and monitor the thread for new posts

So now you wait ........ and hope someone helps you :)

Now because your upload will be deleted soon (because it's not a mod), and because I didn't notice the upload before I merged the threads. I am going to add an external link to your file just to help you out a bit, as merging threads with a file attached can screw up our database, which is my fault as I didn't notice the download in the thread, just that the post was in the wrong place.

This is a link to your database file

okay sry and thx a lot i just search an database modder who can change the horspower from the cars and my own car what i drive from 760 to 950 horsepower idc maybe u can change that for me ?

okay sry and thx a lot i just search an database modder who can change the horspower from the cars and my own car what i drive from 760 to 950 horsepower idc maybe u can change that for me ?
No problem, believe it or not I am here to help, and sometimes that means moving stuff to the right place where everyone else would expect to find it. :)

Anyway, sorry I can't help you with the database, my modding skills are pretty close to zero. Hopefully someone here will help you soon.

Cheers :)

Hi Guys idc how i come to the Thread where i can add a new resource for ask on modders they can help me so i ask here
i need a modder who can take me this OSD like on this follow link on F 1 2013 it will be so awesome if any one can modding this for me

• Deleted member 161052

Hi Guys i ask on modders they can help me so i ask here
i need a modder who can take me this OSD like on this follow link on F 1 2013 it will be so awesome if any one can modding this for me

It exists for F1 2012 and it's importable

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies