Modding Requests Thread

Could someone make a Mercedes F1 W04 skin for me? Simple skin, just black with a simple pink and/or white stripe and I can give you a hi-res image of my logo to place on the side.

I just want to thank all the Modders and Mods that have been created. It has changed the way the games feels, to something more realistic and close to life. Bow down to you. Keep doing what you do...

Can anyone make the Wet tyres' blue lighter like the real life?
10469050_770518609636245_4683495653737327696_o.jpg

Hi, I have one suggestion... If it is possible you could add some new teams into 80s game... I have already seen some those teams here... You know another two or three teams like mclaren, tyrell or brabham... is it possible? because i have read so... and you would have to fight to gain some points... now you have at least one at start ;)

Hi, I have one suggestion... If it is possible you could add some new teams into 80s game... I have already seen some those teams here... You know another two or three teams like mclaren, tyrell or brabham... is it possible? because i have read so... and you would have to fight to gain some points... now you have at least one at start ;)
I would be really pleased if someone made just one:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back