Modding Requests Thread

• Deleted member 161052

I see you imported only a skin thats why this is screwed, you need to import whole model of a car and then skin would be normal, i did that with 2012 models in my f1 2011
I just imported everything from F1 2012's fe2 folder into F1 2013. Still no work or would I just give up.

I just imported everything from F1 2012's fe2 folder into F1 2013. Still no work or would I just give up.
Because the exe is coded in an entirely different way. No matter what you're trying to do, it won't work. The UV layout isn't the same. You can't do it. Just give up. Without the necessary tools it's impossible to do.

• Deleted member 161052

Because the exe is coded in an entirely different way. No matter what you're trying to do, it won't work. The UV layout isn't the same. You can't do it. Just give up. Without the necessary tools it's impossible to do.
I'll leave them as black.

• Deleted member 161052

Don't you understand?It's meaningless. You're not a developer who can do it. A simply skinner have no possible hope of doing it.
I wasn't talking about this what you said. I was just deciding to leave the color as black.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
how do i change the time the kers is used in f12013 ?
im trying to work it out but stil no luck so i came here ?
i still want kers in my game but i want to extend the time i use it so i can use kers for longer ...
cheers for any replys

I'm looking for a mod that makes me stay first person throughout a pit stop (Remove the camera flying around the car when I pit)

Anyone?

I'm looking for a mod that makes me stay first person throughout a pit stop (Remove the camera flying around the car when I pit)

Anyone?
In the pits the camera switches to cockpit, so I'd surely call that first person

If you mean the ACTUAL pitstop, go to driving assists, and switch pit cameras off

Hello there from Austria,
Please,please,please,could anybody make a "Red Bull" RB 9/10 Skin in Caramel/Gold?
I've seen a "Ferrari"-Skin of the same coulours,but as Austrian,I prefer "Red Bull",you know :)
Thanks a lot in Advance,if somebody is willing to do that! :)
With special Geetings from Austria,
schnofi2010

Hello there from Austria,
Please,please,please,could anybody make a "Red Bull" RB 9/10 Skin in Caramel/Gold?
I've seen a "Ferrari"-Skin of the same coulours,but as Austrian,I prefer "Red Bull",you know :)
Thanks a lot in Advance,if somebody is willing to do that! :)
With special Geetings from Austria,
schnofi2010

Hi, we have a request sticky thread in the modding forum you can use for this.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/unread

I will merge this thread into the correct thread

Cheers :)

EDIT: I see that you have already posted there, so I have removed that post. Please only post in one place, and this is the correct thread for requests.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back