Modding Requests Thread

• Deleted member 161052

well yes, thats a pretty nice work for f1 2012 :)
but i was hoping for someone to make it work for the 2013 game ;)
You can just extract the pssg files, it works ;)

oh really? didnt know this, because Gerald Chinoy said something like its made without FIN (dont know what that means anyway..) and f1 2013 requires modded helmets with FIN...

anything to pay attention on or just extracting the files in the usual folder? :)

thx for your replies btw guys, really appreciating that ;)

I really wanted this helmet for my F1 2013 Mod, I always wanted a black and silver McLaren helmet... I did many helmets using Ryder's PSSG editor and photoshop.. but they were all crap.. If someone can make this helmet that would be AWESOME!!.

Attachments

• alonso2007ge-6.jpg
    alonso2007ge-6.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 841
  • alonso2007.jpg
    alonso2007.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,214
  • 3zwwi.jpg
    3zwwi.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 896
  • Casco_de_Mclaren_Fernando_Alonso.jpg
    Casco_de_Mclaren_Fernando_Alonso.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 299
I really wanted this helmet for my F1 2013 Mod, I always wanted a black and silver McLaren helmet... I did many helmets using Ryder's PSSG editor and photoshop.. but they were all crap.. If someone can make this helmet that would be AWESOME!!.

I have merged your thread into the correct thread, the requests thread.

The mods forum is for mod releases only, apart from a couple of sticky threads, this thread being one of them

Cheers :)

I would love a tool to modify the car handling to make the game more like a simulation, there has been one Mod I have found made by Luna that has good handling but their is other good mods but which are let down by easy handling, I dont care about online, I would love to know how its done anyway incase I may be able to do it but i doubt it lol

If I find the sponsor/logo images to put on it, could someone make me this Williams-Martini car but change the blue and red striping to pink (it could also just be a solid pink stripe instead of individual, if that is easier)? And I can give you a hi-res logo to replace the Martini logo, as well as a few sponsor name images to replace the ones you see in that picture I linked. Matching helmet would be lovely as well, but not necessary.

If all of that is too much work for someone's schedule at the moment, then just a pure pink car with a logo I have slapped on it would also be groovy. :p

My desires have changed along with my new color scheme, so I will make a different request at a later time.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Can someone make Caterham 2014 Silverstone after Caterham got sold a few sponsors disappeared I'd like to see how it looks in the game. Anyone?
It's a good thing, but the white-green stripe equals a Red Bull.

Modding now it's just McLaren and Red Bull (sometime even Toro Rosso).

Can someone take my request to do the best of the other's cars, even with the limitations? I could do for Marussia and Force India (unreleased mods, photos are in W.I.P. thread), they went out pretty well. And simple recolours with different colours don't count.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%