Modding Requests Thread

and this happened!
View attachment 56804
I had to post it in this thread because it's that thread I asked about that.
However, I don't know how to fix that bug of the livery. Any help?
Well, the same way you can import 2012 models to 2013, the same way the interpreter has a different way of reading the textures in those games.
So either you got yourself a challenge to try to puzzle some very minimalistic textures for a one or twocolored car and have a 24 grid or you give up :D

Can someone tell me how do I modify AI strength of each driver? I tried to do in the database file (ai_driver section) but it doesn't have any effect on the game.

edit: Sorry, just realised it's the wrong place to ask this.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Well, the same way you can import 2012 models to 2013, the same way the interpreter has a different way of reading the textures in those games.
So either you got yourself a challenge to try to puzzle some very minimalistic textures for a one or twocolored car and have a 24 grid or you give up :D
HRT is excluded. Here's the imported Ferrari.
F1_2013 2014-06-10 15-21-46-39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some guys have links to the mod
This is just my opinion. Nothing else.
Please don't recommend my mod for F1 2013. I told it doesn't work properly more than once. There are some people who doesn't understand what means 'This mod only works with F1 2012 patch 12'. I don't want to be annoyed on this subject.

This is just my opinion. Nothing else.
Please don't recommend my mod for F1 2013. I told it doesn't work properly more than once. There are some people who doesn't understand what means 'This mod only works with F1 2012 patch 12'. I don't want to be annoyed on this subject.
Only KERS and DRS don't seem to work...

I know that. But someone asked me why KERS and DRS won't work with F1 2013. It annoyed me. Could you understand what I felt?
I understand it's a different game, different coding, but similar enough to have at least the main thing working. That's still better than nothing :p

It is the F2012 model, with the F2012 skin too, all from F1 2012
Missunderstand (i thought you want 2013 to 2012 but you want 2012 to 2013)

Anyway can somebody upload me interiors for mercedes because i screwed something and lost backup. I already spent few hours on modding my game so i dont want to reset everything

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.