Modding Requests Thread

Then the uploader either uploaded a wrong file or you had extracted the file incorrectly.

If I excratc a file incorrectly I get a broken file, not a different texture. I had a look at the comments on this file, but nobody mentioned any problem with it. I see exactly what's the difference between the two kind of helmet textures but I can't create Gilles helmet on my own. That's why I've dowloaded it. I just want to use his helmet in the game. Does anyone have a texture of it? If not, could you make one?

If I excratc a file incorrectly I get a broken file, not a different texture. I had a look at the comments on this file, but nobody mentioned any problem with it. I see exactly what's the difference between the two kind of helmet textures but I can't create Gilles helmet on my own. That's why I've dowloaded it. I just want to use his helmet in the game. Does anyone have a texture of it? If not, could you make one?
True. And I'm sorry I'm not really good at helmet making only I'm only really good at car skins, team packages, and other visual stuff (except helmets). Maybe ask someone else.

True. And I'm sorry I'm not really good at helmet making only I'm only really good at car skins, team packages, and other visual stuff (except helmets). Maybe ask someone else.

Thank you! It helped a lot even to see someone was trying to help me. Finally I took a helmet texture of Jacques and put it into a bespokhelmet so I can play as him in career. Not the same, but still a Villeneuve :)

I don't know if it's the right place to ask about it. I'd like to change the main menu music in f1 2013 to the one from f1 2012. I found the audio files, but I don't know wich one I have to replace. Can you help me?

Can someone make a mod that changes everything to 2014 physics (more tourqe and sound 8th gear and ers and Mercedes having 80 more bhp than others)
People are less likely to respond to an edited post, when someone has responded on the original. Create a new one rather

Anyway, yes there is a mod already, search for the 2014 mod made by @Gustavo Luna
hello

can you help me, where i can download the HUD in the video on the left side?
http://www.youtube.com/user/aaallliiiggg/videos
You just pointed out a channel, not an actual video
To get the "TV HUD", I think the Telemetery mod by @Iko Rein has it, so jusdt download that

That's the discontinued F1 2012 datalogger that works with F1 2013 - try searching for f1 2012 datalogger or hope some nice person gives you a download link.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.