Modding Requests Thread

Hi, i really miss Honda, Toyota and BMW in F1.... I would love to see them return replacing Caterham, HRT and Marussia in 2012 season.
Could probably make them a little more competative also!!!

Hi, i really miss Honda, Toyota and BMW in F1.... I would love to see them return replacing Caterham, HRT and Marussia in 2012 season.
Could probably make them a little more competative also!!!

There is a 2006 mod...

And a 2007 Mod is in the maiking.
Also a 2001 Mod is in the making, in 07 and 01 the Sauber were very competitive, Honda 2006.

Any Chances of getting a mod for like 2-3 rounds max per race? idont want to drive for ages all the time :(
Why?Thats makes the races perfect,when you drive min 50%...and maybe a realism mod from here in the game;) Or you open the database with ryders database editor and make your own race length.But i think someone had made something like this,but min 10 laps...
Try the search function or this
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/ai-laps-flashback-by-masterhand-v2-0.423/viewfile

Any chance someone could possibly make Vettel's 2010 Singapore helmet? It's by far his best. :)

2010-15-sing-2.jpg

Vettel Singapore.jpg

S.Vettel_Singapore'10_221ii.jpg

Hello to the F1 2012 modding gurus. Especially Ryder ;)

Not sure if this has been asked before, I know it's possible to modify the HUD to a certain extent, but I am wanting to change the size and location of the 'Lost Connection to XXXX" message box that pops up during multiplayer races if a driver retires from the session or gets disconnected.

I understand that as it's a 'dynamic' message box, ie. grabbing the name of the driver etc it may not be possible, but has anybody looked into it?

Thanks guys.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea