Modding Requests Thread

So to you in your eyes...this is believable as a fantasy team with Yamaha....and yet because of the word Suzuki...that makes it less so?

So to you in your eyes...this is believable as a fantasy team with Yamaha....and yet because of the word Suzuki...that makes it less so?

....actually not important Suzuki,Yamaha, Honda or a Dukati - me is pleasant to me a color combination and design as a whole is would be real decoration of my collection of cars.
it is a pity if it and remains in F12011 :)

Hello to all. Can Someone create an helmet with Theme MARIJUANA (weed):D ? The sponsors for the helmet could be Rizla or SMOKING GOLD (paper) .... In my Carrer drives for ToroRosso.... Thanks in advance for who make me happy...... And thanks to all RD modders for all their hard work

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this topic till now, so sorry if I duplicate a theme, but could anyone upload a pack of all 2013 car skins with the credit for the creaters, or upload his 'cars' folder? The one could also PM me, so there's no need to do a thread. :) Somehow I am unable to install all without a problem appearing.

Would be very nice of you :)

Kind regards, Lyneos

Hi! can anyone help me? i made marussia 2013 gloves, but i need to know what sponsors are in the gloves (i cant find a nice quality picture), i know one is LDC, but i cant see the logo in the bottom of the gloves!

Thanks for your reply, but they are not the 2013 gloves, look this video:

I decide use this ARMIN STROM logo (its not like 2012 glove):

armin_strom_logotype_sw_print.jpg

In the 2012 gloves the armin logo looks different, so i think is armin strom logo but like the logo above

:p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea