Modding Requests Thread

Anyone can tell me what logo its in the red part (with white letter)?

4.jpg

Im working in the sauber 2013 gloves, so i need that logo :roflmao: I know the gloves are the "one evo" omp gloves :D

Well, as I didn't get any answer of mod about Replay Camera, I'll ask here.
Can someone create a mod, with these fixed cameras only, on the replay?
Like in this video:

As you can see, it's just with cameras fixed around the track.
Is there a mod for that yet?
Thanks

There were some, i thinkfor 5 or 6 tracks, but i cant find it at the moemnt, it was quite long ago.

And i heard it is a veeery pity and silly and hard work

Look good yeah, but surely not easy to do!

By the way they forgot to remove the wireframe XD

Which makes it such a great livery !

Please could someone make this car as a team? Originally this team is called "Racing For Holland", a team competing in Le Mans and A1GP, owner was ex-F1 driver/ex-Indaycar driver /Le Mans,- Daytona winner Jan Lammers.

The name for the A1GP team was changed to Team Netherlands because of the regulations of A1GP.

Who wants to make me this " Racing For Holland" team with the livery above? Maybe with other sponsors that fit better to the livery (for example Orange on the orange bit etc)
Incl. Dutch F1 drivers of the last 15 years

- Jos Verstappen
- Christijan Albers
- Robert Doornbos
- Giedo van der Garde
- Robin Frijns

It would make my day perfect !!! Cheers !

And another idea for a livery, I always find the Repsol Motorcycles very cool looking, just the colours and all that fit so nice and well on a racing thing, for sure on a F1 car! Could anyone make one?

tumblr_mj8ks1iWsn1rod8iso1_1280.jpg

2013-Honda-RC213V-Repsol-12.jpg

Team_Repsol_2012_02.JPG

some extra subsponsor ideas on such livery?

Orange
EasyJet
Mastercard
ING

I think this livery would look amazing on a McLaren or a HRT car. Can someone please make such a car/team ???

Could somebody make the helmet of Saubers 3rd driver (WRS Formula Renault 3.5 Champion 2012) Robin Frijns ? (including Saubers and RBR helmet transfers/stickers)
He is together with Felix da Costa the biggest new talent for the future, he won all the championships head to head he competed in in his debut years, Formula BMW. Formula Renault 2.0, Formula 3.5 (only Kubica won this championship in his debut year). He won last years WRS FR 3.5 world series (with a midfield team) in front of Bianchi, and Bianchi now goes as a rocket at Marussia. Says a lot about the huge talent Frijns has inside him.
Shame he does not have any sponsor money at the moment, so he couldn't go for a raceseat in F1 or GP2 this year, although he tweeted today he has some good news coming soon. Maybe a GP2 seat, dates for friday tests or replacing Gutierrez?

He drove for Red Bull Racing and Sauber in the YDT and been contracted at Sauber as 3rd driver/testdriver, so a 2013 F1 driver he is, but we don't have his helmet for F1 2012 yet. Anyone that wants to make his helmet for the game? In a RBR and Sauber version. Please???

frij-rena-2012-10.jpg

Robin_Frijns_preview_Monaco.jpg

0715WSRMoscowFrijnsWinnerArms.jpg

fr35_preview_paulricard_hq.jpg

Robin-Frijns-2.jpg

m1nx2wpas9tz_std640.jpg

robin+frijns+van+eldik.jpg

f1-robin-frijns-sauber-abu-inline.jpg

2012-robin-frijns-sauber-01-sauber-motorsport-resized.jpg

redb-frij-yasm-2012-1.jpg

frijns_red_bull.jpg.630x420_q85.jpg

Robin-Frijns-1_2857739.jpg

Robin-Frijns-Red-Bull-young-driver-test_2857883.jpg

It
Could somebody make the helmet of Saubers 3rd driver (WRS Formula Renault 3.5 Champion 2012) Robin Frijns ? (including Saubers and RBR helmet transfers/stickers)
He is together with Felix da Costa the biggest new talent for the future, he won all the championships head to head he competed in in his debut years, Formula BMW. Formula Renault 2.0, Formula 3.5 (only Kubica won this championship in his debut year). He won last years WRS FR 3.5 world series (with a midfield team) in front of Bianchi, and Bianchi now goes as a rocket at Marussia. Says a lot about the huge talent Frijns has inside him.
Shame he does not have any sponsor money at the moment, so he couldn't go for a raceseat in F1 or GP2 this year, although he tweeted today he has some good news coming soon. Maybe a GP2 seat, dates for friday tests or replacing Gutierrez?

He drove for Red Bull Racing and Sauber in the YDT and been contracted at Sauber as 3rd driver/testdriver, so a 2013 F1 driver he is, but we don't have his helmet for F1 2012 yet. Anyone that wants to make his helmet for the game? In a RBR and Sauber version. Please???

frij-rena-2012-10.jpg

Robin_Frijns_preview_Monaco.jpg

0715WSRMoscowFrijnsWinnerArms.jpg

fr35_preview_paulricard_hq.jpg

Robin-Frijns-2.jpg

m1nx2wpas9tz_std640.jpg

robin+frijns+van+eldik.jpg

f1-robin-frijns-sauber-abu-inline.jpg

2012-robin-frijns-sauber-01-sauber-motorsport-resized.jpg

redb-frij-yasm-2012-1.jpg

frijns_red_bull.jpg.630x420_q85.jpg

Robin-Frijns-1_2857739.jpg

Robin-Frijns-Red-Bull-young-driver-test_2857883.jpg
It is going to be included in the upcoming 2013 mod ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.