Modding Requests Thread

Can some of you guys post screenshot how the race engineer and the pitcrew looked like of the 2003 mclaren f1 team?Thanks in advance:)

Can some of you guys post screenshot how the race engineer and the pitcrew looked like of the 2003 mclaren f1 team?Thanks in advance:)
hope this one helps :) its a bit small but...

Attachments

• nimetön.png
    nimetön.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 267
Hi guys,

Just a quick and fairly simple request, I'd imagine.

Myself and a friend do a lot of split-screen races. We use several of the mods from this forum and also use a database comprised of the best elements of the different mods to create a balance of gameplay we enjoy.

Many of the mods on here add greatly to the realism of the game, but in many circumstances that's simply another way of saying 'they make the game more difficult', which of course is great, it's nice to really be challenged by the game.

However, one thing we find frustrating is when doing a 50% split screen race, with many of the mods on here making cars more difficult to handle and making damage more frequent, we struggle to get through a whole race without one of us having a lapse in concentration and ending up screwing off into a barrier, meaning we will often get through 20/40 laps and then have to restart the race so one of us isn't sat watching the other race. Of course, in single player I'd usually afford myself one flashback to allow myself one lapse in concentration per race. However, there is no option for flashbacks in split screen.

We love having damage active and don't want to turn it off, because damage is an important factor in regulating aggressive driving and punishing mistakes. Therefore, I reach the main point of my post.

I would like to request someone to upload an edited database that eliminates all forms of terminal damage. That is to say, I wish to keep punctures, broken front wings etc which will not force a car to retire but will still punish careless driving, but I want to eliminate all possibility of a human-controlled car retiring from a crash.

This truly would be greatly appreciated and I hope it would not be too much work for someone.

I only require these changes, as I said, as I use several different databases amalgamated, so only want to copy and paste in the relevant numbers.

If it is a simple change, then maybe it would only take someone to tell me which data fields to change and what to change them too. As far as I'm aware, wheels coming off the car is the only form of terminal damage in the game?

Thanks for your help,

Alex

hej all,

is there any possibility to edit drs?!

I dunno where but i searched a long time till now for changing the drs activation in training and qualy... so in best that it is just avaible in defined drs zones or if it isnt possible than deactivativing it totally for qualy and/or training session! Thanks alot

Hello,

I used the Vettel helmet Monza 2011 Mod in F1 2011 and would like to used in F1 2012 again - I just like the design.

So I would be very happy, if any modder can make this happen :)

Here are some photos from vettel homepage:

phoca_thumb_l_2011-09-09-Helm-Italien-02.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_2011-09-09-Helm-Italien-01.jpg
Yeah ! I'd like to get this one too ! please can someone make it ?
This forum is not for requests, it's for mod releases only. There is a special thread dedicated to mod requests, please refrain from asking for mods anywhere else that in that special thread.

I will ask this thread to be closed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea