Modding Requests Thread

If you have a request for a mod, helmet or a skin use this thread only. Don't go and open topics on the forums as they will be deleted.

Thanks for this Mod !:thumbsup: It works !
But : HoiHman have forgotten to say that , if you have change the difficulty , you must leave the game and start it again. So, this is what i do and it works perfect.:thumbsup:

Need a camera.xml file for all cars that has this angle/field of view as default cockpit.

f120122012092121192297.jpg

I like this view a lot as its almost a 1:1 representation as if you blow up image to full then hold out your hands and they match the wheel on screen nearly minus the cut of from a single screen sides and below/above.
In this view i see the wheel display which is all i loko at in the default views then if i must look at the mirrors which are useless anyway i can use my left right view control to see them.

Im happy to be shown how to change my own files if someone would rather do that than create one. I would appreciate either :)

It DOES work ! Here a better explanation:

You have to change the general difficulty AT LEAST ONCE, after you have copied the database.bin . For example from normal to hard.

You will see if you go in the advanced difficulty settings that the ARROW (sorry about that) next to the number of flashbacks is greyed out.

Now you can change what you want in the difficulty, but don't change the number of flashbacks.

The maximum number of flashbacks shown is STILL four.

If you start a quick race you will still see only 4 flashbacks when you use one, BUT if you use one AGAIN , you will see that there still 4 available flashbacks.

This will remain like that untill you used up 47 FB and then you will see only 3 left on the right bottom corner.

everytime i change difficulty(even to easy) the default number of flashbacks goes to 0.. and then no flashbacks in race..?

Need a camera.xml file for all cars that has this angle/field of view as default cockpit.

f120122012092121192297.jpg

I like this view a lot as its almost a 1:1 representation as if you blow up image to full then hold out your hands and they match the wheel on screen nearly minus the cut of from a single screen sides and below/above.
In this view i see the wheel display which is all i loko at in the default views then if i must look at the mirrors which are useless anyway i can use my left right view control to see them.

Im happy to be shown how to change my own files if someone would rather do that than create one. I would appreciate either :)

That's pretty nice. I'd like to have something similar: default cockpit view but a tad higher, so that I can see better what's in front of me. :)

Alright guys, I know this is crazy. I'm 99.9% sure it's not possible to do this life-like but well.

The only way to make this happen would be if it'd be possible to make certain areas reflect light depending on the angle. Anyone up for the task? ;)

Alright guys, I know this is crazy. I'm 99.9% sure it's not possible to do this life-like but well.

The only way to make this happen would be if it'd be possible to make certain areas reflect light depending on the angle. Anyone up for the task? ;)

The only way I see this is possible is to create a halo type star effect at each light source, to try and give the illusion of light.

Not sure of a better way to do it other than that.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.