Modding Requests Thread

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there was any possibility that the engine blow up problem (yes probably from a result of my enthusiastic driving) can be turned off in the database? Also to remove the penalty system, I run reduce but would prefer to have this off. Thanks in advance.

First of all thank you all modders for the awesome job you have already done!
The request I'm doing (maybe someone else already requested it) is about the new Mclaren car with the new liveries and the new nose. Maybe asking to change the nose is too much (idk if it's possble), but if someone can change the liveries it would be much appreciated i think from everyone. Thanks!!!

First of all thank you all modders for the awesome job you have already done!
The request I'm doing (maybe someone else already requested it) is about the new Mclaren car with the new liveries and the new nose. Maybe asking to change the nose is too much (idk if it's possble), but if someone can change the liveries it would be much appreciated i think from everyone. Thanks!!!

hi mates
I think a helmet mode for career mode would be great. Default helmets are not so good and there are lots of amazing helmets for the F12011. Designing new ones or just convert the old ones would be perfect for customizing our F1 career.
If anyone make this sure many of us would appreciate it.
Cheers.

Can anybody make this Helmet please?
valentino_rossi_helmet_2012_04.jpg

http://motogp-update.blogspot.de/2012/03/picture-project-vr46-agv-helmet-launch.html
+1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back