Modding Requests Thread

:sneaky:

78601050.jpg

sweet jesus!

didnt work :(
i have no flashbacks on the bottom right so pressing X has no effect (i use 360 controller)
am i supposed to restart the career mode? or quit game and restart??
ok so you have set the game to a standard setting? set it to anything but dont touch the flashback amount.if its set to zero leave it. in a race you should now have flashbacks.the game will only ever show you have four if its working.

Anyone can create the helmet of Ayrton Senna for 2012 F1 .. I have the helmet serves not more than 2011 to 2012 ... I thank if someone create the same photo ..

Attachments

• F1_2011 2012-05-12 20-03-05-32.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 392
Hi all fantastic modders. I would have done this myself but im crap with PS and the template is different from 2011. I would really enjoy a Ayrton Senna tribute helmet like the one done for '11. I think it was the most beautiful helmet ever done from scratch and I used it everytime. It would be so much appreciated. Thank you, and I would convert it myself but the form of the new helmet texture is so different I think it would be quite impossible with MY skills. Thank you in forehand.

Hi guys, I'm typing this with sore fingers as for the last 4hrs I've been trying to convert my 2011 helmet onto the new model and I can't figure it out :( Could someone please help me out? Here is a jpg of the flat helmet so if anyone can help please PM me and I can send you the photoshop files.
cougarhelmetfor2012.jpg

This is it in 3D
cougarhelmet2012reflect.jpg

I really hope someone can help :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back