Modding Requests Thread

Haha, Pasha, surprised to see you here, you never liked codemasters and their games. ;)
Ontopic: I like the AI more than 2011, but someday (not now, i need some days or a week) if they are faster will be a good provocation...

Maybe its stupid for some people, but i'm not so sure what is a flashback and how it works... Please explane me, in rfactor there wasnt, its shame but third year in codemasters i never used this function...:x3:

I changed the difficulty from custom to easy then to expert. The flashbacks are not greyed out and four is still the maximum i can have. I did this all in the main menu before racing.

Ill try not to touch the flashback amounts as they are set at zero by default on expert.

EDIT. Whilst not greyed out ;changing the settings from anything to expert and setting it with no flashbacks, in game i have flashbacks to use

Yes, they are identical. For F1 2011 I ripped the FOM intro from a 720p 50 FPS upload I found online and got someone to convert it to a .bik for me. It looked/sounded great, but I tried to use the same file for F1 2012 and the sound wouldn't come through.

If you could get your version to work that would be great. If you would like to see my .bik file let me know.

I figured out how to work it. Make sure you change the difficulty under the menu "Race settings" (same menu as race distance, weather, safety car, etc). I was changing the AI Difficulty under the menu "Difficulty settings" (same as assists and damage options). Once I changed the race difficulty and then entered difficulty settings both arrows for changing the # of flashbacks were greyed out (somewhat hard to see) make sure not to change that number.
You know it works when you use a flashback and then look again and all 4 are still red colored.

Silver- the flashbacks allow you to rewind time and correct mistakes. Use during instant replay and hit F11. It should be explained in the Young Driver's test after the puncture it gives you

Most of this was said already by HoiHman so credit to him for the mod and explanation
THANK YOU!!

You're welcome, what's wrong with the race departmant upload ?

Whatever i try to upload, it keeps saying that the extension in not allowed

They are slow? Overally, their race pace isn't bad. Quali pace - sucks. But race pace, if they're not on lean fuel or worn tires they do quite nice lap times at the beginning of the race. And yea, they should brake a little later but I don't know if they'll be able to manage that. We might get too many AI's outbraking theirselves because they lock up or something. For now, I'm having real fun going from 24th to 1st on a 100% race, something that I hadn't had fun doing since 2010 actually when I was learning to drive, so yea. Try that. In future I might make an AI mod. Don't know if you've tried mine, but I bet RowingAce will do one too. :)

I've done so mate, it was a good one in '11s!

Haha, Pasha, surprised to see you here, you never liked codemasters and their games. ;)
Ontopic: I like the AI more than 2011, but someday (not now, i need some days or a week) if they are faster will be a good provocation...
Hi mate, yeah ineed I didn't like their games (especially F1 2010 was total rubbish), but since then they make good steps forward, especially in the graphics partt they have done some good work on it, so as the physics have been improved but not as much as to call it a Sim but it's fun now and not boring like 11 and 10 game. Yeah the behavior of AI this year is MUCH better than 2011 but it's too slow. I guess someone will do it!

Hi mate, yeah ineed I didn't like their games (especially F1 2010 was total rubbish), but since then they make good steps forward, especially in the graphics partt they have done some good work on it, so as the physics have been improved but not as much as to call it a Sim but it's fun now and not boring like 11 and 10 game. Yeah the behavior of AI this year is MUCH better than 2011 but it's too slow. I guess someone will do it!
I hope someday someone to do a mod with less grip and with the mod you requested will be wonderfull. ;)

please can help me someone?
here is what i proceed:
i put the mod,i restart the carrer,i changed the difficulty from intermediate to professional and when i start the race or the quali doesn't work still remains 4 FB, and with this database is never autosaving to me ,sorry is any chance to correct this??

Hey, I'm just curious as I'd like to create a custom helmet for my career.
I know how to use photoshop but don't have a clue where to start with the helmet design. Does anyone have a step by step tutorial to the basics of creating a custom helmet? I would greatly appreciate a response :)
Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back