Modding Questions Thread

So, I modded the Lotus to have my name on the side instead of Pastors, but I can't figure out how to change the race suit. How do I change race suits?
Go this way: "Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Commom/f12013/characters/models/2013/higtxt_pastor_maldonado.pssg"
Then, you'll open this file with the Ryder PSSG Editor, get the file where suit is. Export file, open in Paint.net and edit the way as you like.

Hope I'd helped you

Hi to all, I have downloaded the Custom ai difficulty level and I have paste : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\tracks\difficulties\era_2013 but it no work.
Into the folder :C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\tracks\difficulties
there is another file named ia_track_difficulties....I have to paste also it or only that into in ...\era_2013 ?
Please let me know...Bye

Go this way: "Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Commom/f12013/characters/models/2013/higtxt_pastor_maldonado.pssg"
Then, you'll open this file with the Ryder PSSG Editor, get the file where suit is. Export file, open in Paint.net and edit the way as you like.

Hope I'd helped you
does anyone know Can I still play online if I change the fronend, or the garages folder to anything?

is it possible to get the 2010 layout into the 2013 game?
You're aware of the fact that you posted a question thread instead of a mod release which is against the rules? I think you're here for quite some time on the site and yet you don't even know the rules that only mod releases can be made here, not questions. The modding question thread existst for this specific reason. Post it there.
Your question belongs here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/page-83
Ask it there and someone will eventually answer you.

You're aware of the fact that you posted a question thread instead of a mod release which is against the rules? I think you're here for quite some time on the site and yet you don't even know the rules that only mod releases can be made here, not questions. The modding question thread existst for this specific reason. Post it there.
Your question belongs here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/page-83
Ask it there and someone will eventually answer you.
no he said is it possible to create this kind of mods he didnt request a mod

Game slowing the car down....

Is there a way to remove that slowing down effect when you exit the track or cut the track. I play single player and i would like to remove that annoying effect because i think that is unrealistic and i want crashes to be more realistic and be able to do off track overtakes in some corners wich have little tarmac outside just like alonso and vettel in british grand prix. :) I have tried modify some files but i have not been succesful. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to remove that slowing down effect when you exit the track or cut the track. I play single player and i would like to remove that annoying effect because i think that is unrealistic and i want crashes to be more realistic and be able to do off track overtakes in some corners wich have little tarmac outside just like alonso and vettel in british grand prix. :) I have tried modify some files but i have not been succesful. Thanks.
Merging this thread into the modding questions thread, as only a mod could potentially do what you are asking.

no he said is it possible to create this kind of mods he didnt request a mod
You know that I'm aware of that? Jesus get a few english lessons cause you cannot even comprehend my sentences. I know he asked a question.

What's important, why are you still replying to me? I thought you said that you will ignore me. Just click on my profile pics and choose the option called "Tönkre" and you're done. You know that annoy me so much that I cannot even describe it?

Heyy I'd like to know how can I edit my team mate's performance in qualifying and races. I created a new team and replaced Caterham, modded the handlings as well so the car is one that can fight for the win, but Kamui is always at the back .. :/ How can I make him better?

Another question: Is it possible to take one of the 90s series cars and change it with one of the 2013 cars? So that i can drive one of these cars in the career mode...

Heyy I'd like to know how can I edit my team mate's performance in qualifying and races. I created a new team and replaced Caterham, modded the handlings as well so the car is one that can fight for the win, but Kamui is always at the back .. :/ How can I make him better?

I want to know that too

Hello!

I'm using f1 2014 season mod, but I realized that driver suits stay the same as in 2013. For example, if I'm playing in career mode as second driver of Red Bull I get a Toro Rosso driver suit on myself instead of Redd Bull while my team mate (Vettel) has the correct one. Where can I modify it? I had a look at the pssg files and I opened the database file too, but everything seems to be correct. Can you help me?

(Sorry for my bad English)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea