Modding Questions Thread

Anyone know how I can fix this
View attachment 36224
is in the maclaren model, the first driver I get the right color is green, but in the other, colors come out wrong in the game, and checked several times mc2_main and mc2_main_specocc.tga , and it seems all right, can be the fault of another file?
and found the problem, the marked area, defined the bottom of the cam of the McLaren second pilot car.
error McLaren.jpg
error McLaren1.jpg

Does F1Pole.de copy mods and paste them on their own site? I dont see any references to modders here and I dont know who made them?
I don't know about other author's MOD, but my MODs are safe. Because I mentioned 'no one can distribute this MOD without my permission' in README. At least, they respect my terms.

How to remove HRT?

In the databse delete these things:

In f1drivers remove lines for kartikeyan and de la rosa
In f1drivers_f1teams remove lines for the id 152 and 153
In f1teams remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_teams_stats remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_upgrade_paths remove the line for the team 29

In the databse delete these things:

In f1drivers remove lines for kartikeyan and de la rosa
In f1drivers_f1teams remove lines for the id 152 and 153
In f1teams remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_teams_stats remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_upgrade_paths remove the line for the team 29

Im thinking made a 2013 season mod for my use, and i want to include a new team for HRT, will have the Schumacher brothers as the drivers :roflmao: but if i cant i will delete HRT, your info will help! Thanks! :thumbsup:

i would love to do my own helmets but i have no clue either , ive got the tools just dont no how to bloody use them .. i need an instructer , there is a guide knocking about but the qaulity of the video could be better plus , he goes to fast for a beginer to follow !

Hey, I have a problem with Photoshop CS6. If I open ML´s helmet model or the car model, the program automatical scans it so I can´t design it as a 3D model. Please help me! What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Can anybody help me to change the tyres texture?I want for my HRT Firestone ... like the Indycar use it.:unsure:The post i found here in 06 season mod ...it comes not clear for me:(

Edit: I found the way.Took the examples for the mc2,and the tyres are there.The problem is,when i will something change, it´s only white in game.When i export the tga it´s black and in the folder the tyre.tga is grey....where is my mistake?

Does anyone know how to differentiate between Rosberg and Hulkenberg in the language.xml file?
Since they're both called "Nico", i cant seem to change it to "Jules" without Rosberg becoming "Jules Rosberg". I want to put Jules Bianchi in the 2nd force india seat.

I know that there's two different nico's in the language file (db_Nico, & db_Nico2) but it doesnt seem to matter which one i change.

Any help?

EDIT: I've found that "db_Nico2" is the label for Hulkenberg, however, once i've changed everything associated with hulkenberg to Jules Bianchi; i get in the menu in game, "Nico Bianchi"

It seems they're either both called Nico, or both called Jules.

Hello.
How can I chnage the pictures of the drivers?
I have downloaded ryder Pssg editor, i also found the card_image_files, but when i wanted to import a picture of mine instate of Senna for example, there is an error. Because Sennas file was card_image_senna.dds and my picture was *********.jpg

What have I to do?

Hello.
How can I chnage the pictures of the drivers?
I have downloaded ryder Pssg editor, i also found the card_image_files, but when i wanted to import a picture of mine instate of Senna for example, there is an error. Because Sennas file was card_image_senna.dds and my picture was *********.jpg

What have I to do?
convert it to dds.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back