Modding Questions Thread

Hey, I updated my game for 2013! So I removed HRT! So I have only 22 cars on grid. My problem now is the qualifying, because of removing hrt I have to become 15 in q1 and q3 is not top 10, its top 8!
So somebody know where i can change this in database?

Hey, I updated my game for 2013! So I removed HRT! So I have only 22 cars on grid. My problem now is the qualifying, because of removing hrt I have to become 15 in q1 and q3 is not top 10, its top 8!
So somebody know where i can change this in database?

In the db:

In f1drivers remove lines for kartikeyan and de la rosa
In f1drivers_f1teams remove lines for the id 152 and 153
In f1teams remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_teams_stats remove the line for HRT
In f1teams_upgrade_paths remove the line for the team 29

In ai folder there is a file practicendqualifying.xml, maybe there you can change the qualifying mode, but I dont know how to open and to work with that file......

I have a question how can i change the drivers picture in menu?And their name?Only in database?Because i think if i change the name then online is out of the question isn't it?

I have a question how can i change the drivers picture in menu?And their name?Only in database?Because i think if i change the name then online is out of the question isn't it?
The pic you can change in fronted - b_driver.... ,attention to size
The name you must change in the language file....
about online,i don´t know...

Hey, someone know, how to get autosave working?
Everytime I start game, it asks me to creat a new one, and when I am closing the game and starting it for new, my new profile is disappered and I have to create a new one....

Hey, someone know, how to get autosave working?
Everytime I start game, it asks me to creat a new one, and when I am closing the game and starting it for new, my new profile is disappered and I have to create a new one....

Do you have all patches installed ?
Have you registered the game through steam?

In language?Not in database?In f1 2011 it was about database but i don't know about this:D
Yes in language file....i have this done and it was for the first time hard ;)It is very big...and you must all old names replace with new names,for example all what is with schumacher or michael replace with name of your choice.You use Ryder Language Editor?than on the right side all things change.it takes many time...:O_o:I have done this for HRT
2013-02-02_00003.jpg

Yes in language file....i have this done and it was for the first time hard ;)It is very big...and you must all old names replace with new names,for example all what is with schumacher or michael replace with name of your choice.You use Ryder Language Editor?than on the right side all things change.it takes many time...:O_o:I have done this for HRTView attachment 36350
Maybe i will wait for 2013 mod then:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back