Modding Programs / Modding Questions

ccb5cd00ea7d8795c85fa92779d83e53.jpg

How can I make this surface for helmet?

As far as I know it's not possible to create a Chrome effect for a helmet. Unfortunately... :-/

Hi Guys

I have just come back to this game and am amazed at how much is going on here and the number of mods and quality of them!! I have question that i hope someone can help me with.

In the car setup section in the garage where you can tweak your settings, in the gearbox section you can change the speed range that you can do in every gear, i would like to know how i can expand that range. For instance for first gear might have a range of 115 - 135kph, i would like to expand that range from say 80 - 140kph. Does anyone know how this can be done?

I have been able to tweak individual and final drive gearing but would just like to set up a big range that i can use for every track rather than tweaking every track individually to suit.

Thanks in advance guys

F1A:)

It's a pity... :( I got used to driving physics of F1 in 2011 but I really like the Renault R30. :(
Is it possible to changed driving physics in 2010?

Is possible to do that if AI car is crashed it stays on track for longer time then that few seconds? maybe 20 seconds?
and some times cars are translucent can i do that they will never be translucent?

you have answer to me or to Icekk :p

:D no a have another question look it is about crashed cars and translucent cars

Is possible to do that if AI car is crashed it stays on track for longer time then that few seconds? maybe 20 seconds?
and some times cars are translucent can i do that they will never be translucent?

Anyone know if its possible to make two different livery for just one team, i explain !!

I know we can tweek livery on database, but can we decide for exemple Fernando have this livery and Massa this one ?

Why i ask it, because on my 1994 mod to have switch number, its like any other game, have the full livery and a duplicate zone to switch number, but i really want to put number where they need to be without using those specific zone on template.

Anyone know if its possible to make two different livery for just one team, i explain !!

I know we can tweek livery on database, but can we decide for exemple Fernando have this livery and Massa this one ?

Why i ask it, because on my 1994 mod to have switch number, its like any other game, have the full livery and a duplicate zone to switch number, but i really want to put number where they need to be without using those specific zone on template.

No it's not possible to move the numbers to each car as it will appear on both in the same place on both cars.

It may be possible to have a number place in one area on the high texture, and then on another place on the low texture. I have never bothered trying this. Maybe if you do two different textures one for each car and have them both set for high texture size, but install one of them as a low texture, it might work. But I cannot be sure.

hello,

i was wondering if there is a mod too show the speedometer and rpm like it is on television,with throttle and braking etc also in it?
and if there is can someone maybe explain were too put that mod so it actually works....im a complete noob with modding.
i hope someone can help.

thnx anyway

hello,

i was wondering if there is a mod too show the speedometer and rpm like it is on television,with throttle and braking etc also in it?
and if there is can someone maybe explain were too put that mod so it actually works....im a complete noob with modding.
i hope someone can help.

thnx anyway

No there isn't such a MOD.

As far as I am aware, anything like that isn't possible.

No nothing like it at all.

Rfactor and F1 2011 are very very different coding wise.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back