Modding Programs / Modding Questions

Laps 15-25 he followed me closely around Sepang. I deleted the recording of it since, sadly. :/

Edit: wait, it might be on my old PC. I think that was before I changed over. I'll check it tomorrow. :)

Oh, a new PC? Nice, nice. Congratulations! :D

I'm very interested into their pace. They must be running below 1.28-1.29 to be with your pace, so it's really interesting. Looking forward for your answer! :D

Oh, a new PC? Nice, nice. Congratulations! :D

I'm very interested into their pace. They must be running below 1.28-1.29 to be with your pace, so it's really interesting. Looking forward for your answer! :D

Slower - it's after 20 laps (mind you, 100% race), so the cars are pretty slow. But I'll give it a shoot and see if I can upload it to Youtube. I must have the database.bin for said AI on the old PC as well if I kept the movie files. :)

I'll keep you posted!

Does the Original Codemasters 3D model of the Ferrari car has a non-level wheel base? Why are the front tires and rear tires not at the same level? Anyone notice / found the same issue?

ferrari3dmodelwheelbase.jpg

You cannot export the helmet model into 3DS max. It is a Photoshop file and as far as I am aware Photoshop does not export in 3DS format. I haven't looked into CS6 yet, but it would still be unlikely.

Does the Original Codemasters 3D model of the Ferrari car has a non-level wheel base? Why are the front tires and rear tires not at the same level? Anyone notice / found the same issue?

Looks like the model is slightly tilted back to me.

Don't forget that the carbon floor doesn't run parallel to the road surface. If you look at the F1 car you'll see the floor is actually slightly tilted up to the back of the car.

Your model just looks like it needs to be tilted forward a small bit.

Looks like the model is slightly tilted back to me.

Don't forget that the carbon floor doesn't run parallel to the road surface. If you look at the F1 car you'll see the floor is actually slightly tilted up to the back of the car.

Your model just looks like it needs to be tilted forward a small bit.

Well, (embarassingly) I don't know how to tilt the model in Maya. But I do think the Ferrari is tilted, because other cars seem to be on level. Anyways, I already made the livery and posted the images of the car as is, tilted. It is easy to miss it, I hope people will not notice.

To all Modders
I have a question to raise here
Can we add some more columns to the tier wear table
We had 3 Values High, Medium and Low currently can we increase it to more like 4 or 5 in order to match the Exact Real world Tire wear
We know in real world Monaco was one stopper and this time it proved but in Game we need to make it as a 3 stopper or 4 stopper so i think if we had more Tier wear sets then we probably match them with Real world
Looking forward for your replies:)

I have a problem. I change teams tiers and virtual performances (in database) like real 2012 F1 season, but I haven´t this car setup in my second season in carrier (I change Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lotus in tier 1, Force India, Sauber, Williams in tier 2, Caterham, Torro Rosso in tier 4 and Marussia, HRT in tier 5) . Where is problem. Thank you for reply!

I have a problem. I change teams tiers and virtual performances (in database) like real 2012 F1 season, but I haven´t this car setup in my second season in carrier (I change Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lotus in tier 1, Force India, Sauber, Williams in tier 2, Caterham, Torro Rosso in tier 4 and Marussia, HRT in tier 5) . Where is problem. Thank you for reply!

Why did you have to spam this on all topics? =/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea