Modding Programs / Modding Questions

You replace the original GEN_1 file with the modded one, just copy and paste into the bespokehelmets folder. Back up the original first. Then just choose Helmet 1 for your career.

Before i start i would like to give a big thanks to all that have made the mods i have added to my career. There are quite a few, so many thanks to all you guys.

I would like to alter (for my own personal use) the career im playing so that the AI doesn't have driving aids on as they do by default. Its ridiculous to hear them opening up full chatter mid corner especially on wet conditions and out grip me when im sliding all over the place feathering the throttle as the conditions even when its lightly raining mean i slip as i would realistically but i am holding up a pack of cars and defending like made as they have grip tweaks and definitely driving aids on. Fortunately Codies are removing this AI feature in 2012.

Can you mod kings advise me on the tools the files and lines of text i need to search for and modify?

Thanks in advance

PS I am using Mr Pibbs 2012 mod with Kristianns database file for Pibbs mod

I have made my own helmet in PS CS5 Extended but now dont know how to convert a PSD. File into a DDS. File Then To the PSSG. File and so on
Really sorry to all the members for posting this i know he has just cleared it up but i had to ask this
P.S if i get a answer you'll have one more Extra Modder on this forum
*EDIT*
And where is ML2166's 3D model of the car because i cant find it anywhere???
Thanks

I am really sorry for posting this but i have asked people and they have Ignored Me Or Either just dont know but getting to the point my question is that i have mad my own helmet in PS CS5 Extended but now dont know how to convert a PSD. File into a DDS. File Then To the PSSG. File and so on
Really sorry to all the members for posting this i know he has just cleared it up but i had to ask this
P.S if i get a answer you'll have one more Extra Modder on this forum
*EDIT*
And where is ML2166's 3D model of the car because i cant find it anywhere???
Thanks

Moved.

Before i start i would like to give a big thanks to all that have made the mods i have added to my career. There are quite a few, so many thanks to all you guys.

I would like to alter (for my own personal use) the career im playing so that the AI doesn't have driving aids on as they do by default. Its ridiculous to hear them opening up full chatter mid corner especially on wet conditions and out grip me when im sliding all over the place feathering the throttle as the conditions even when its lightly raining mean i slip as i would realistically but i am holding up a pack of cars and defending like made as they have grip tweaks and definitely driving aids on. Fortunately Codies are removing this AI feature in 2012.

Can you mod kings advise me on the tools the files and lines of text i need to search for and modify?

Thanks in advance

PS I am using Mr Pibbs 2012 mod with Kristianns database file for Pibbs mod

Moved.

Hi there,

I am creating a driver suit and I have yet to do the med/low_text layers. How do I create them, do I just go to Image size in photoshop and resize it?

Also what sizes do they need to be (medtxt_driver and low texture livery files).

And what settings should I use when saving as DDS. It seems I am saving without Alpha?

Hi there,

I am creating a driver suit and I have yet to do the med/low_text layers. How do I create them, do I just go to Image size in photoshop and resize it?

Also what sizes do they need to be (medtxt_driver and low texture livery files).

And what settings should I use when saving as DDS. It seems I am saving without Alpha?

For medtxt and livery low textures, just save at half the size of the High textures.

Save using DXT5.

Do not worry about alpha layers unless you are changing bump maps, for that use DXTbmp and send the textures to your editing program, it will send both top layer and alpha layers.

The textures themselves do not carry an alpha layer, so no need to do anything other than open them up in Photoshop.

@ML2166 Doesn't Photoshop pick up on the alpha layer without the need of DXTbmp?

Not with the n.tga files no.

You can work on a racecrew shirt_n.tgs for example and remove old placings for logos, but when you import it into game, you'll still see where old logos were, due to not altering the alpha layer.

The only way to get rid of this is using DXTbmp and then work on the alpha layer.

Does anyone know how to enable the HUD during replays? So that it's looking just like when you're playing. :)

It's been some time, any ideas? :)

Oh and did anyone every try to improve the crowd? It's looking a bit odd when there are like 500 people around the track when there should be 100.000 people cheering at me. :p

I, for one, can't say much about this since I used kristiann's mod and made the AI even faster based on his work. I think his mod will be a challenge for the "average" player (that sounds so vain but it really isn't, I've just played too much °_°) on Expert difficulty.

I, for one, can't say much about this since I used kristiann's mod and made the AI even faster based on his work. I think his mod will be a challenge for the "average" player (that sounds so vain but it really isn't, I've just played too much °_°) on Expert difficulty.

No matter what you do, you still will be seconds faster than the AI. Yes, the AI can be pushed more, but it can't be made that fast so it can challenge you. A hardcore player can't expect an AI to beat him. I really would like to do a mod which makes the AI so hard that they can beat me, but I can't. :(

No matter what you do, you still will be seconds faster than the AI. Yes, the AI can be pushed more, but it can't be made that fast so it can challenge you. A hardcore player can't expect an AI to beat him. I really would like to do a mod which makes the AI so hard that they can beat me, but I can't. :(

Well, I made Hamilton so fast that he kept up with no problems. I had to revert it since his tear wyre hadn't changed, tho. It was literally impossible to beat him since he won by exactly the time I needed for my extra stop. :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%