1964 Cheetah GT Coupe Racecar

(Click for Full-size)

9872a6d6691fe4bf7afaef35cce83fe3.jpg

Last edited:
pwc-squadra-corse-livery-unveil-2018-squadra-corse-garage-italia-americas-ferrari-488-gt3.jpg

pwc-squadra-corse-livery-unveil-2018-squadra-corse-garage-italia-americas-ferrari-488-gt3.jpg

This skin is pretty f... epic, i would love to have it, it will be a Pirelli world challenge car in 2018.

The team is named Squadra Corse Garage Italia Americas (yeah big mouthful) if you wanna look for pictures;)
Hmm that does look pretty cool. I am looking for a new challenge. That subtle pixilated pattern in the red and green could be horrible to try and recreate though.. not really enough photos of it at the moment I don't think

Maybe i am just to dumb for the search but i cant find it for AC
821f5a60421313.5a4caac06872e.jpg

So my whish would be this for the RSS Formula Hybrid
PS. If it allready exist it would be nice if someone could send me the link

Would anyone be interested in working on the Porsche Experience Center LA? I just got to drive the track this weekend and it was a ton of fun. I'd be happy to get pictures if it would help, and to advise on the nuances of the track to help make this a reality. ((They even have a recreation of the Karussell from the Nürburgring))

This is the main handling circuit

Another video of the handling circuit, slower but with a better view.

• Deleted member 223075

After two months i continue to search someone able to make sound for a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back