Hey, your opinion is yours, I respect that. But Assetto Garage cars ARE :poop:. Their models are stolen rips from other games and the physics....., well let's say if you're lucky, they will have copy/paste Kunos physics. Not a good mod IMHO. In fact they don't even deserve to be called mod. And to make things worse, they want you to pay for them......

No, no.That RS 01 from ACM is a best version of this car.I like.No words.Just that from Assetto Garage i think that car should get a better version.I like that skin but the car i think it would be worth much better quality.BUT i also thank for that car because every one does what he can for this game and i have no word...Just that I'd love to see this car as a street version.:cool:
And i do not think that car from Assetto Garage is a :poop: :( Just the car is worth more.My opinion.Only that.:p
Or it would be great to see that mod from ACM but and with simple color skins.More skin please for that car.https://www.netcarshow.com/renault/2015-sport_rs_01/
White, Green, Yelow, etc.. with that black or in several variants of colors.
The Assetto Garage is probably a rip and should therefore not be supported

• Deleted member 223075

Hi,

I search someone able to do a sound mod for car mod.

Skins for Porsches:
Panamera, 911 GT3 RS, 918 Spyder, Cayman GT4 std, Cayman GT4 Clubsport, 991 Turbo S and 911 R
Clean look and simple beautiful.http://topcar-ch.com/en/?p=1144
It's not as hard as you think but you'd need to learn a good image editor e.g. G.I.M.P. or photoshop. I had a little play for 10-15 mins with the white/black one and playing with some subtle carbon fibre effect for the black...
28101696379_af2c602204_o.jpg

Not fully convinced I like it yet. :)

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium - In these three configurations below.

• S1 - Stock.
  • S2 - Performance Package.
  • S3 - Performance Package + upgraded turbo kit and added intercooler with a performace exhaust (600 HP). Staggered black HRE FF04 Wheels 20"X10"/20"X11" Tarmac wheels and NITTO 555 G2 275/35 up front and 305/30 in the rear replacing the PP wheels and tires. And 1.5" lowereing springs. Also rear seat removed (-60lbs), radio and A/C removed (-200lbs). Basically like a GT350-R.
  • ALT - Stock with no spoiler.
  • ALT2 - Perfomance Pack with no spoiler.

(Performance Pack w/ Recaro leather and 12" display shown).
click images for full size views

eco1.png

eco2.png

vehicle (1).jpg

vehicle.jpg

HRE FF04 Wheel
w5458-v_1.2831.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No