Those who know how to make AI lines: please make a proper AI for Black Cat County, all three layouts. I kind of like the track but it's impossible to have an offline race there since the AI is so broken.

One obvious bad spot is the third from last corner, the AI will slow down to a crawl far before the apex and then move forward at a snail's pace. Here is one example, notice the speed is 48 km/h.

XotXmFO.jpg

you are aware that this thread is just a sinkhole for requests to stop cluttering up the forum, and that no capable modder ever reads it with the intention "I don't know what to do next, let's see the Request thread!"?

Learn how to do it yourself, start with skin making, see how much time even that needs, maybe, just maybe, you will learn a lesson.

Sorry. I understand perfectly.Please forgive me all.I have nothing to ask for:speechless: And i love all your stuff but especially that Alzen Porsche 996 Biturbo. You can make to go for the last version of the AC? Or is it already work? Sorry for all my request.I know is many :D But maybe i will see a few from they realized.;)
It works in the latest version

@A3DR ,i've got an idea for you,what about Cizetta V16T and Bugatti EB110SS by you,i really love this v12 quad turbo beast,if you'll do it,it's will be great

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies