More just to be where to choose !!!
i know :whistling: it's more a wish.I was thinking it would still be possible :sneaky: in another world :D It's a lot of work and too many dreams :laugh: but if i saw it space navy in the game why not all this cars :cool:.Anyway, considering that AC reached from 0.1.2 to 1.16.3 i guess that until the year 2020 would be possible at least some Cars
to be achievable :whistling:and we will find someone to please us:rolleyes: if they do not from Kunos :whistling: but even so some models could be made like that Audi RS7 or Lada 2104 (VAZ-2104) Station Wagon SR20DET 400PS :confused:and i would not need any other car :sneaky: in game.But let's see when and where will arrive with the versions and updates :D Others have cars of millions :laugh::laugh::laugh: and we do not even dream? :speechless: Thanks for beer:cautious:
Do not destroy the dreamers :rolleyes: Anyway cool Cars (i think all) and should be present in the game:inlove: with more or less success :geek:
That's a good news !!!:roflmao: The future is ours.Or on your part:pPower to be with you :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Free to use for any purpose, forever.:ninja:
HZ5SRtP.gif

Renault Sport RS 01 2015

Fiat 500 Lamborghini V12 engine
:giggle:
There's a RS 01 mod knocking about somewhere in RD a while ago.

The problem with SUVs in this sim is nobody bothers with them, IIRC. I don't see any online sessions featuring them maybe because they're the antichrist of automobiles - a good portion of sportscar enthusiasts, especially older generations, despise them.

Recently, there had been some "mods" knocking about here that used Kunos' parts, unfortunately, they got removed within 24 hours of being uploaded.

Ok.Anyway i was referring to that version from Assettogarage but more better high quality if it is possible with more variations of colors skins.
Or variations of colors skin for RS 01 ACM Modding Team because i like this mod very much but i like more this car in simple color like in this video but in several colors..Just i like more that mod from Assettogarage but in more better high quality :D
clean skin color much better for me :cool: https://www.netcarshow.com/renault/2015-sport_rs_01/
Just download Content Manager and open the car in Custom Showroom, click on paint and paint it every nuance of a colour variation you want

The version 'without the big wing' doesn't exist in real life. It is a race car. And what is wrong with the quality? Just asking..

Edit: Talking about the ACM mod here, that Assetto Garage thing is total :poop:, apart from being a scam.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years