908.jpg

Maybe someone would want to modify the 908 to include the short tail version. I personally find it far better proportioned and more appealing than what we have now, and should be a blast on twistier tracks.

I will of course buy the beer and provide skins if needed.

Image adress has name of this vehicle :D

It is 1934-auto-union-type-52. I guess it was never built. I wonder if it would have had V16 engine. Probably not. I guess it would have been mid-engine V12 in the middle, in 30s ! :D Well probably it would have happened in 40s, if not WW2.

Also it looks like it has seating positions like in Mclaren F1 ! wow, noticed just now

Also it looks like it has seating positions like in Mclaren F1 ! wow, noticed just now
A few one-offs around then did that, kinda cool...

1024px-1937_Alfa_Romeo_6C_2300_%22Aerodinamica_Spider%22.jpg

Alfa Romeo 6C drivetrain moved to the middle, all around has all the descriptors of a modern supercar, although 100 horsepower 2.3L is not so impressive now.

Could someone update the old Tesla mod? Make it look better and upgrade it so its a P100D with a 0-60 time of 2.4 seconds. Weird how the quickest card money can buy today isnt on AC, would love to put it against a M5.

Is anyone able to throw together 10 different coloured skins for the Alfa 4C?

Or tell me where to get a template file?

Thanks.
Not sure if you still need it but thought I'd reply anyway. Single colour skins are as easy as changing the colour of the metal_detail.dds on most cars. If that's what you're after. If you're after full on liveries that need colours changed, you can do that in PS/Gimp in various ways. Either select by colour and paint over the selection or do a replace colour command.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back