So far we only have Porsche Cup skins for GT3 Cup cars. We dont have a single skin for ADAC 24hr Nordschleife or VLN:

Manthey Racing:
endurance-24-hours-of-the-nurburgring-2015-92-team-manthey-porsche-911-gt3-cup-mr-christop.jpg

Black Falcon:

endurance-24-hours-of-the-nurburgring-2015-61-black-falcon-porsche-911-gt3-cup-manuel-metz.jpg

Getspeed Performance:

endurance-24-hours-of-the-nurburgring-2015-75-getspeed-performance-porsche-997-gt3-cup-ada.jpg

And although we have 1 Blancpain skin for GT3 R race car from IMSA, it be great if someone can create one from Attempto Racing racing in the 2016 24hr spa!

bes-24-hours-of-spa-2016-77-attempto-racing-porsche-911-gt3-r-clement-mateu-jurgen-haring.jpg

I've been trying to do a race with sub seven minute cars(LaF, FXX-K, P1, 918, Zonda R, 599XX, 962 L & S, 787b, C9, Lotus 72, Ferrari 312, Huayra,) on the Nordschleife but the AI can't drive the high power low downforce cars there like the 918. I've noticed the P1, 918 and LaFerrari crash spectacularly flying of at the fist big jump there. The 918 jumps as if shot out of a cannon there, it's ridiculous. Among the non jump crashers, the FXXK seems worth mentioning spinning out spectacularly at high speed turns. That cars ride is just weird. If any other of the above mentined cars crash there as well, I haven't noticed it. I hope someone would fix that then we'd be able to do this epic race.

I'm looking for a small app, which just shows me, whether my headlights are on or off. A small colored LED would be enough.
Because of my FOV and seat position in cockpit, i don't see the headlight display/LED in most cars.

I'm using RaceEssentials, and it sadly doesn't have an info about headlights.

The avus was already requested but can sb do the ehra-lessien test track (aka the place where McLaren and Bugatti did their speedrecords)

google.de/maps/place/Volkswagen+AG+Testgel%C3%A4nde+Ehra-Lessien,+29378+Wittingen/@52.6043846,10.7770616,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47afbf6345eb06ed:0x87bd176cf296a6b2

Map link for ehra-lessien. It contains of a handling course, a top speed oval

Which one. The Continental or the speed8? The speed 8 is an illegal rip from an other game I don't know

The Continental. I haven't used the Speed 8. Apart from the moral issue of it being converted, these converted vehicles tend to be of poor quality and not updated.

The Continental looks fine, but drives very oddly and has no working sounds now. It'd be nice for someone to update that since it won't be coming as an official car. Balance it with the rest of the GT3s and it'd be amazing.

The Continental. I haven't used the Speed 8. Apart from the moral issue of it being converted, these converted vehicles tend to be of poor quality and not updated.

The Continental looks fine, but drives very oddly and has no working sounds now. It'd be nice for someone to update that since it won't be coming as an official car. Balance it with the rest of the GT3s and it'd be amazing.
There are some facebook sites (just search for assetto corsa mods) which update the car from time to time (I think illegally) but don't fix the issue of being too slow and the weird driving habits. There are too Continentals available for download: The one from racedepartment for which the skins at Rd don't work and another one which I don't know the source.

The SCCA is having their runoffs at Indy this year on a unique configuration.

I will be racing in the runoffs and would love to practice this new configuration.

I think that all of the data needed to make a track with this new configuration is out there. I just need someone to do it! If someone takes this seriously, this could be a paying gig.

Track map attached.

Email me at disquek@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thank you,
Kyle Disque

IndyCourseConfig5-495x254.png

• Deleted member 161052

Would be nice to see these two cars being made:
lexus-rcf-gt500-26_2560.jpg

nsx_710_2014_04_07_06.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.