LUT Generator for AC

Apps LUT Generator for AC 0.15

Login or Register an account to download this content
This probably answers my post!
I don't know why the OP included an image of Wheelcheck obviously using OSW (MMOs 2014)??
It would be great to hear from the dev on this.
I have an OSW and I'm not using LUT at all.. If you are afraid your wheel is too strong at low forces, use a Gamma value of around 1.3, gyro on and forget about LUT ;)

I have an OSW and I'm not using LUT at all.. If you are afraid your wheel is too strong at low forces, use a Gamma value of around 1.3, gyro on and forget about LUT ;)
Thanks. Kind of what I thought. I'm fine with the forces, can just adjust MMOS or in game FFB gain (I think I'm running 38 gain in AC as that's enough) Appreciate the reply.

I found a simple fix for the G27 oscillation (should work with any wheel that has 2 motors):
  1. Go to C:\Users\[PC-username]\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg and open the xy.lut file with notepad.
  2. Now you want to edit the first one or two values, lower y (x|y) means less FFB.
  3. Save file.
Example:
your lut looks like this:
0|0
0.02|0.2
0.04|0.21
0.06|0.22
You change it to this (if you do not have such low x values, you can add them)

0|0
0.02|0.05
0.04|0.1
0.06|0.2

When you still have problems on straight try to put "0" in the first few values.

Last edited:
How do I disable this LUT generator and get back to default FFB settings?
I have a G27 and the FFB is really weak now so I wont to try the default, tnx.

Ive done the steps but now as soon as i move the car, the wheel just vibrates VERY loudly and aggressively. Im on a g29, any help would be greatly appreciated!

allways or only when the wheel is straight?
Mostly when the wheel is straight. It just goes left and right and makes a horrible loud clunking noise as it vibrates. When im trying to drift the wheel makes really loud clunking noises and feels very wobbly and unsmooth.Btw thanks for the fast reply

Last edited:
Mostly when the wheel is straight. It just goes left and right and makes a horrible loud clunking noise as it vibrates. When im trying to drift the wheel makes really loud clunking noises and feels very wobbly and unsmooth.Btw thanks for the fast reply
look at my post above, you can lower the FFB on the straights by lowering the y-values in the .lut. Open it with notepad, the lower x-value mean lower angle, so 0|0 means straight and the next value is a higher angle.

Last edited:
look at my post above, you can lower the FFB on the straights by lowering the y-values in the .lut. Open it with notepad, the lower x-value mean lower angle, so 0|0 means straight and the next value is a higher angle.
Very good and correct post! Only one detail:
It's The x/y values are not "angle" and "force", but "ac ffb-engine output" and "final ac ffb output" :)
That you should have zero force on straights is only due to the physics. On tracks like the Nordschleife where the tarmac isn't flat you will feel the car pulling to one side even when you have 0° steering angle.

Thanks a lot! Ill give it a try. Im guessing the y value is the second number right? 0 | '0'

Very good and correct post! Only one detail:
It's The x/y values are not "angle" and "force", but "ac ffb-engine output" and "final ac ffb output" :)
That you should have zero force on straights is only due to the physics. On tracks like the Nordschleife where the tarmac isn't flat you will feel the car pulling to one side even when you have 0° steering angle.
But it's easier to understand that way for the purpose of fixing the deadzone :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back