License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

I realy like the ease of this program.though I am verry much an amiture at it/ I had to reformat my hard drive and lost what ever it pute in the system files to show it as a regesterd program. Now all I get is a system locked message when I start the track builder,though I have run the HID program and pute my licence in the root folder of bobs track builde. I sent an email to bobstrackbuilder.net with no reply(I would think we would get a little better suport from the developer) Any way it looks like I will have to spend another $82.00 US if I want to use it again. Still thinking about if I want it enough to spend the money again for something I alredy payed for.... HMMMMMM.........

I've already clicked the report button so I'm sure it'll go eventually. It's not even proper spam. Where's the Nigerien doctor, the family feud and the promise untold riches in exchange for our bank details?

edit: there it goes

Can't upload Licence..

As the title says, I cannot upload the HardwareId.txt into the "License Upload for Bobs Track Builder Evo"
I copied the "Location of the HardwareId.txt " and I wrote a discription of my computer.
But when I click on the "submit file" button nothing happens.

Please help

BTB License

I had the demo last year and just never went anywhere with it because I got busy. I'm ready to buy the license now but I'm curious if the license programming is even still working? I know the BTB website is still up and has it listed but my understanding was that there haven't been any real updates in a long while so I just wanted to make sure I would actually receive a license number if I buy the program now. If there's anything important I should know please alert me but I hope to start building tracks again with BTB. Thanks all!

As far as I know there's never been any problems with getting the license or renewing it when it expires.

The license is based on your computer hardware - it can stop working if the computer hardware is altered - re-installing windows, hard disk added or replaced etc, or sometimes it seems for no apparent reason. In this case you cannot renew the license until your current one expires, so it's advisable always to create the license for only one or two months. If you set it for 18 months and have such a failure then it's a long wait before you can renew it!

I had the demo last year and just never went anywhere with it because I got busy. I'm ready to buy the license now but I'm curious if the license programming is even still working? I know the BTB website is still up and has it listed but my understanding was that there haven't been any real updates in a long while so I just wanted to make sure I would actually receive a license number if I buy the program now. If there's anything important I should know please alert me but I hope to start building tracks again with BTB. Thanks all!

I can confirm my License was setup today, few hours ago actually, Damn this creative stuff is time consuming!!

If you go to the drop down menu on the furthest to the right on btb's website (Your user name) does license appear along with Your Details and Logout?

Possibly your submission worked, check that first, if so you should have a new window when you click license and it will have either a download for license file or a blank in that section meaning you are still awaiting the license to be setup.

For the record, im using Win7 64bit

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back