License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

It is kind of strange to read about these license problems. Every time I've had my lisence go old I have gotten new one within days. Maybe I've been lucky but I've had my lisence updated at least 10 times and every single time I've gotten new one very quickly.

Also I'd like to mention that even if 80% of all btb installs were pirated it does not mean piddy lost 80% of sales. I'd imagine huge number of those people who got the pirated version were not going to pay for the software anyways. A lot of people will download lots of stuff just because a pirated copy is free without even using it. Unless you work for riaa or mpaa I think you understand that one pirated copy does not equal one lost sales.

I'd love to see new version of btb for ac, rfactor 2 and pcars. I know I'd pay 50€ (or whatever it was I paid for btb) in a heartbeat. I know it is not going to happen but how awesome would it be if it did? :)

Brendon WAKE UP! Renewal area is still not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a shame; I do not want to fire this discussion up, but after we waited patiently for years your "moods", I think that a serious and responsible person must take a decision. To stay in the limbo is too much comfortable Brendon, but it is a behavior by children, not adults.
There are people that paid for your software as well as people that stole and steal your software and you that, for sure, didn't write one line of code since years. I think to those persons that are still paying for buying your software (obsolete and no longer supported) and to the persons that paid in the last years to buy the software, also with the hope to see you coming alive. (How must I consider these persons? Honest! But you? How do you consider these persons?)
Facts and your behavior are the best explanation of the shameful manner in which you treat your customers and the piracy cannot be your excuse.

At this point, I suggest the only correct action towards your loyal customers: remove the protective system to allow honest people who paid to be able to continue to regularly use the software without stupid (and also useless for the most that are using BTB without license) obstacles due to the system that you chosen years ago. No other ways, no other discussions and the proof of your correctness.

Merry Christmas.

Marco Rotondi
Slow Motion, Head of PR, Graphics & Web Site Coordinator, Co-Admin of symracing.net/rfeseries/forum

I sent a request for license renewal on December 21 ... still not received by email. Usually I received an email with the license two hours later.

I hope there is no problem this time too.....

yesterday night Brendon reactivated the web process (after 10 days)... To have the license renewed or not in 48 hours depending only of the moment you ask for the renewal. Once again the procedure is obsolete and I want to remark that it is not the right way to act (I must say not to act) in compliance with the customers.

Hello everyone,
Excuse my bad English, I use the translator ...
I have not used my BTB Pro since July and now it is impossible, while my license is until 13 April 2014.
I sent an email to bob@bobstrackbuilder.net but I have no answer for Brandon ... How to contact?
Thank you very much.

Accuracy: I have changed nothing in my PC ...

My problem is solved ... I have asked for a new key and I received it this morning.
thank you Brendon

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years