Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bad converted track. Bad track surface in phisics, unreal track mesh, bad textures, no optimized. No track timing. This " work" is worthy of a waste bin and author's shame .
BTW I am a peaceful man, but ...
Aspec, don't continue such faults!
Be man and rebuild this track.
<Mod Edit: English only please>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like it, then delete it. If you think you can do better, do it. Don't tell the author what to do from the position of authority.

<Mod Edit: Personal insults are NOT tolerated. /Warned>

Bad converted track. Bad track surface in phisics, unreal track mesh, bad textures, no optimized. No track timing. This " work" is worthy of a waste bin and author's shame .

If you don't like it, then delete it. If you think you can do better, do it. Don't tell the author what to do from the position of authority.

<Mod Edit: Personal insults are NOT tolerated. /Warned>
Opinions....opinions! the critique mite have been hard, but I fail to see what that has to do with the country he is from.......

Guys, please be respectful to one another.
You're free to give constructive critiques, but do not resort to insults and name calling.

If you continue to do so, you can sit on the bench for a while.

And how about respecting aspec7878 for all he has brought to us, some better than other, up to us to decide to use it or not. AFAIK, he does not owe any of us anything, he his sharing his work.
At this point his AC version of Laguna is my favorite, by far.

Baikal what about your converted tracks how they look and how they drive?
I am not a modeller. But i have more than 550 hours AC live im my PC and can compare any converted tracks to other true cool and profi 3D guys ).
And i can repeat : Aspec7878 converts ( to find a "glory" style)... They are all not Kunos approved, They have no AC rules in modelling . No and no..
My first post- is just to say it to other " bringing praises" people. :)
NO copy- paste style mods in Assetto Corsa!

unless you bring something to AC you are not approved to critizise like that, you bring nothing to AC, and you bring nothing positive to modders other than bad feelings with such harsh comments

if you want to give some feedback, sure it is wellcome but not like you did

Last edited:
all you will achieve like this is making people to stop converting tracks or stop sharing ( yeah sharing long hours of work that they share for free, some people act like they bought ac and a right to have moders working for them. and that is so far from the truth.

If someone decides to share here a conversion weather it is good or bad quality, all we can say is thanks , and if needed point them out to how to improve it, or fix problems.

this kind of people is what let me to not release the majority of tracks i converted, over 10 now. but only shared 3

Don`t you just love it when you get a big mouth come on here and slate off others time and work ? , oh and how many tracks or car mods has this nasty given to the community ? ANSWER NONE !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.