Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
aspec7878 submitted a new resource:

Laguna Seca - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
By:Com8

pfbtVec.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I wouldn't appreciate a hasty conversion from my mods. I bet he could do proper conversions if he put some effort. This starts to feel like fishing for 5mins of @fame

I wouldn't appreciate a hasty conversion from my mods. I bet he could do proper conversions if he put some effort. This starts to feel like fishing for 5mins of @fame

With all due respect,I have not seen your work,or ever heard of you,So i can't comment on your work!
What i can comment on is,
"There are a lot of people giving this guy grief,who seem quite bitter about the new kid on the block":cautious:,
You say it's your work,so beat him at at his own game,or put in a official complaint with admin as owner & get his work removed.
We all love a bit of competition,don't you?;).

I wouldn't appreciate a hasty conversion from my mods.@fame

You do get the context? It would be pretty stupid to write "nobody would appreciate a hasty conversion of.." That's my point of view. Who I am and what I've done doesn't matter. Aren't you just attacking a newb?

I don't see any point in griefing a newcomer or even a poor modder (not saying he is). I just find it silly that he rushes stuff, even though he could've just done a single thing properly. I never said that he doesn't have the skills. It takes a LOT of effort to even convert anything properly, or modify.

algúno Que se anime de de Una CREAR el circuito de cheste ricardo tormo .. lo veo sencillo PORQUE es Pequeño y está en MUCHOS Other Juegos y alomejor es solista del convertirlo de rFactor una Assetto .. Aparte es muy divertido.

algúno Que se anime de de Una CREAR el circuito de cheste ricardo tormo .. lo veo sencillo PORQUE es Pequeño y está en MUCHOS Other Juegos y alomejor es solista del convertirlo de rFactor una Assetto .. Aparte es muy divertido.

• The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.
Please read the Terms of service

thanks Rupe:)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000