Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very good work and thank you very much aspec7878

May improve some textures like the bridge in the starting line? Blink much. Also be possible to improve the texture of asphalt?

Thanks again for your work

May improve some textures like the bridge in the starting line? Blink much. Also be possible to improve the texture of asphalt?
The flickering sign at the bridge is nothing to do with textures, no matter how much you improve the texture it wont stop it flickering. :(

The flickering is caused by having one layer of polygons (the sign) very close to the polygons of the bridge, the game is displaying them both as being in the same place, so it flickers between them as it cannot figure out which should be on top. What is needed is to go back into the model and physically move the sign a couple of mm further forward, so its not quite so close to the bridge.
Then the game should be able to tell that one object is in front of the other.:thumbsup:

Any flickering like that sign in ANY game is caused by parts of 3d geometry being too close to each other, rather than textures. This sort of thing happens in 3d modelling apps all the time, even when you dont have any textures loaded :)

Just tried the track, works good, only problem I'm getting is when I add AI, they either retire at start or I get 95% CPU occupency if the grid has more than 12 AI.
Dont have this problem on any other track online or offline, any ideas?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 114 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 88 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 120 13.6%