Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone help! and sure this is a noob question....
but when I download and try and unzip using RAR opener (have win10) - I just get a mass of individual files such as "audio sources" and conc_b with a graphical picture above it!!! - step by step what do I need to do to get this working? - all other mods have no problems with.....

thanks AJ - so I should unzip everything as I have done - create a new folder and then paste all the weird looking graphical looking files into it?

Edit:Actually just tried to paste the unzipped files into to new folder - there still appearing as before - do you mean I need to actually unzip the individual files and no the folder? - this does not seem to be possible with my rar opener tool as you select a whole folder only? also my folder as well as contents appear as zipped???

Last edited:
cote thanks for the reply but very confused!!!!!!
my RAR tool creates an unzipped folder called laguna_seca - within this single folder there is a collection of "nonsence" files all with a graphical picture above their name - when I try and paste them into a folder in the car folder they still appear as nonsence and the AC does not pick up the track?! can you give me a step by step guide of the correct process?(note when I first download the file it appears as a folder that needs to be unpacked?)

cote assume you mean track folder?
just did exactly what you asked downloaded again and it and makes absolutely no difference(copy the zipped and unzipped folder into the track folder) - still a jumble of file names with a graphical picture above them!! - wow have been using mods a long time and never seen one as strange as this............................
Edit:basically may unzip software will not let me unzip just the folder contents but seems to take everything - not sure if this is the problem - what unzip is everyone using?

Last edited:
cote assume you mean track folder?
just did exactly what you asked downloaded again and it and makes absolutely no difference(copy the zipped and unzipped folder into the track folder) - still a jumble of file names with a graphical picture above them!! - wow have been using mods a long time and never seen one as strange as this............................
Edit:basically may unzip software will not let me unzip just the folder contents but seems to take everything - not sure if this is the problem - what unzip is everyone using?

I think I might know what the issue is, are you using Windows 10?
I tried tonight to download a track on an other computer using Windows 10 and some how the files are unzipping in a different way. the app I used is RAR Opener

Last edited:
Screenshot_ks_audi_r8_plus_laguna_seca_7-3-116-13-54-29.jpg

better, still work but thanks for update

Last update was Nov 2015. Safe to say he's not likely coming back which is a good thing as the guy's a thief and a scum bag with a history of stealing other people's work and selling it as his own.
So why this track is so well done? I mean, I play in another Laguna Seca against AI, but this one is gorgeous compared to the other one I downloaded

So why this track is so well done? I mean, I play in another Laguna Seca against AI, but this one is gorgeous compared to the other one I downloaded

Exactly what Gary just explained. I'ts easy to put up something of quality when you steal it from someone else instead of spending 100's of hours making it yourself from scratch. As I've already stated, I think all his content should be removed from RD and he should get a pemanent ban. He's even had the gaul to steal directly from Kunos and try to sell the work as his own! We don't need people like that in this community.

Last edited:
Best version I have found for Assetto Corsa. I don't expect that it will get updated, but good enough (I hear rumors that AC will soon be releasing their own version) .

• Deleted member 130869

There was a v0.6 floating around that had a better looking layout but was also abandoned.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.