Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hello, I am émilie-renée, previous engineering student and current disabled from canada

I like offline races and have bad internet (as do most canadians), I'm glad assetto corsa's AI is so good

I enjoy fantastical tracks and wish to see a fantastical track creation competition, might host it myself, where making the track fully-drivable is more important than things like making decorations or adding warnings.

the sim racing games I own are:
assetto corsa
race 07
shift 2 unleashed
gran turismo 3 and 4
forza motorsport (the original)
and then a bunch of other non-sim games I have (which I won't list to keep it from being long)

Hey guys,
My name's Dave, I'm 32 and from the UK.

I've been "Simcade" racing since Gran Turismo was released back in '97 (was it?) but made the move to PC and R3E about 2 years ago, I'm pretty prominent over on the Sector3 forums but @Paul Jeffrey seems to have tempted me over here with his most recent articles on GTR3.

Other than R3E, I also race in F1 2016, Race07, GTR and GTR2.
Can't afford iRacing but I have heard good things.

Hope to see some of you out on track soon and look forward to getting involved here at Race Department.

"Kings of the world" you could say Dave ;) :D

Glad to see you've made it over at last, good call buddy :)

Now go get yourself signed up to Kenny's R3E racing club and have some fun, he and the guys in that place host quite the virtual motor race :thumbsup: (I'll get you to spend money here eventually Dave...)

Welcome aboard fella

"Kings of the world" you could say Dave ;) :D

Glad to see you've made it over at last, good call buddy :)

Now go get yourself signed up to Kenny's R3E racing club and have some fun, he and the guys in that place host quite the virtual motor race :thumbsup: (I'll get you to spend money here eventually Dave...)

Welcome aboard fella

Cheers mate.
Money, what's that? :p

Had a look at Kenny's R3E Racing club, unfortunately it conflicts with the racing I do with the Chequered Flag Endurance steam group.
Would like to get involved with something at some point though... Missus allowing :O_o:

I'm surprised how this thread is still alive considering it dates waaay back to 2007. Guess that is how warm the racing community is online.

Hello there. My name is Ng(surname) KongYaw(given name) and i'm from Malaysia. I'm 25 this year and i've got a certain affinity for racing games. To name some past titles, they'd be NFS2, gran turismo 3,4(on the ps2) and i just very recently got into the more matured simulation, assetto corsa(on pc) and intend to explore many more games soon enough. Kinda realized how playing with a mouse and keyboard just doesnt give enough immersion to the simulation, thus i decided to get myself a logitech g29 and needed some help with the settings. So then that's how i stumbled across this awesome forum. Hope to learn all i need from the community and in future return my experience to the newbies when i'm better informed.

Cheers to everyone and their passion for racing.

Hello there, no wife, no kids just obsessed about Nissan Skyline R34 GTR and Green Hell
Well enjoy Race Department before they both catch up to you:).
Someday you'll find a woman with more curves than Nords and even the Nissan Skyline R34 won't be fast enough for you to escape.
Welcome to Race department.

Hi all, Thought id join up and say hello before i go about downloading some cool mods etc..
Just a bike nut really.. been playing bike games for years, last few years i got myself into PiBoSo GPBikes sim.. and from there on iv'e craved more realistic games/sims.. Now i have a wheel too! Im here mainly because of Automobilista.. looking to install a few mods..
Hobbies include riding and racing motorcycles and racing online.. not much else to be honest lol
Cheers

Hi everyone,
I'm sim rig builder from Lithuania. :) , very interesting in sim racing especially sim racing with real motion.
Nice to see so much racing fans in one place. ;)
Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back