Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ian, 44 years young from the West Mids, was into sims back in the GT Legends and GTR days and have recently got back into it after building myself a new PC and sorting triple screens out. Favourite motorsports are bikes mainly, MotoGP and BSB, also enjoy WRC and a bit of F1.

I own (so far) Assetto Corsa, Raceroom, Dirt Rally, F1 2016 and a few more I've no doubt forgot about. :)

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ian, 44 years young from the West Mids, was into sims back in the GT Legends and GTR days and have recently got back into it after building myself a new PC and sorting triple screens out. Favourite motorsports are bikes mainly, MotoGP and BSB, also enjoy WRC and a bit of F1.
I own (so far) Assetto Corsa, Raceroom, Dirt Rally, F1 2016 and a few more I've no doubt forgot about. :)

Welcome! I wish there was a proper simulator for motorbike games.

I like f1 I am a great fan of it

Welcome! You are at the right place as most are F1 fans here.

Hello! I'm Bruno Chacon from Brazil. I am 57 years old and am a calm pilot who runs clean. I'm already familiar with online competitions, coming from the extinct Race2Play. I use a G27 steering wheel and a Win Seats cockpit.

Welcome! Clean racers are even more welcome though! :)

forgot to introduce myself, my name is Ian,
Ah it's only been a couple of days, just gives you time to settle in. Anyway welcome to Race Department, GTL and GTR2 still reside on my hard drive, still great games and complete, something the present generation seems to have forgot.
I digress, hope you enjoy yourself here and thanks for going premium it helps support the site and cover server costs.

Hello,

I am the Jan from Wuppertal, I am 32 years old and I have been driving for about 4 years.

Next to I still have the hobby to the Nebenberuf, I am a screw driver with a Rennteam. We drive with VLN, RCN and 24h run as with the 24h series with.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am the Jan from Wuppertal, I am 32 years old and I have been driving for about 4 years.

Next to I still have the hobby to the Nebenberuf, I am a screw driver with a Rennteam. We drive with VLN, RCN and 24h run as with the 24h series with.

Hi,
I am Jesper from the Netherlands.
My hometown is Montfort, this is the place where Max Verstappen is from.
I am a big fan of F1 2016.
Greetings Jesper

Hi, I'm Jorge from Portugal.
I like racing almost all cars except F1 from the 80 upwards :p, but love the old ones :D.

Hi,
I'm Luca from Italy.
I'm here to improve my online racing experience.
I hope i can find good race and good racers.
see you on the track
A warm welcome to Race Department for all of you. Hope you all enjoy your time spent on the site and find plenty to interest you.

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
I guess this is the place to introduce myself. My name is Mike, I'm 69 y.o., live in Florida, US. Married, lots of kids, grandkids, dogs, etc..

My first exposure to sim racing (or any racing for that matter) was about 9 months ago when I was told about R3e and was bitten by the proverbial bug. I own a boat building business so I don't have much spare time but what I do have is spent mostly on R3e sim racing.

To date I have been primarily doing the "hot lap" competitions on RaceRoom and running as an amateur and doing reasonably well. I have done a few championships against the AI and recently tried to do some of the live multi-player races, only to find that they are infected by some pretty twisted people. I've watched quite a few YouTube videos with people like Yakubu, Ortner, Trapp, Davies, etc. and really like the professional, courteous competitiveness that they display and while I'm not, and never will be, anywhere close to their skill level, I've decided to spread my wings a little and see if I can connect with some racers with the same philosophy and DO SOME RACING!

Regards to all,
Mike

I guess this is the place to introduce myself. My name is Mike
It is indeed Mike, welcome to Race Department, you can certainly find some good racing on the site with our clubs. Details of the US and EU clubs and how to join in can be found here.
I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you on the site and just ask any questions in the forums one of our friendly helpful members will soon be along to answer:).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.