Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi Kenny. Ok you can see me on racedepartment but someone has to accept me in racenet 's dirtgame leagues also.. i have submitted a join request for RDRC X1 since yesterday but i guess whoever the host responsible for RDRC x1 platform has not accepted me yet & i am not able to compete.. I have contacted codemasters racenet & i uploaded a thread on Dirt general discussion asking for someone responsible for RDRC X1 to finally accept my application but till now no response & my racenet name is not among the contenders.. can u assist somehow?

.. I have contacted codemasters racenet & i uploaded a thread on Dirt general discussion asking for someone responsible for RDRC X1 to finally accept my application but till now no response & my racenet name is not among the contenders.. can u assist somehow?

@Ole Marius Myrvold this is more in your line than mine can you help please:)

Hello Kenny. I see that you 've contacted someone Ole Marius Myrvold to check on my racenet participation to RDRC X1 already, & he replied to you that i will be joining RDRC X1 soon .. thank you for doing so.. well, although RDRC X1 is listed in my leagues section now, still i can't view me in the participants & also i can't see the league in the leagues section when i am loading the game on my xbox one console!! please be kind to inform this guy Ole Marius Myrvold that my codemasters racenet name under which i have requested to join is : jonnis13 the one that i 've shared with you here on RaceDepartment.. thank you very much for helping me.. i hope i will be able to race but i am still waiting to join the RDRC X1 without success so far..waiting your reply thanks..

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is José Craveiro, I'm 43 years old and I'm Portuguese
My games were always racing, more of cars because they were closer to reality than those of motorcycles I had the PS1 with the GT, the PS2 GT3 and WRC's and the PS3 with the Grid.
I bought Project Cars and PS4 in May 2015 on the day of the game's release for consoles.
I had never played online and it was a good and bad discovery at the same time, racing against other riders is good but when you pick up who does not have the least respect for others it gets difficult, so I decided to start looking for how to play with Portuguese and to have the Same type of track behavior. I started running with a group in a GT3 championship on PS4 and meanwhile together with another person I started to develop a Button Box to use with Project Cars and PS4, the final result surprised by the positive and decided to test if it would have any interested , The acceptance was very positive and since then we have been investing in several improvements. As I needed to test also in PC and with several games, my interest in simracing has become more comprehensive and at this moment I have the Assetto Corsa; RaceRoom; Automobilista and rFactor2 on PC.
I hope to learn from those who have more experience and help in what I can.
Greetings to all,
José Craveiro

Hi all,

French retired in Thaïland, I have idea built my own cockpit and try Asseto Corsa and other.
I read ans read all your information, thanks for this forum.

Best regards

Hi all,

New to the site, until recently I was a development engineer at Ginetta cars, now I'm a race engineer running Ginettas and competing in the British GT championship. I always fancy myself as being fast until I get behind the wheel myself, I've got a Nissan 350z which I take to track days every once in a while for fun.

I've got a PS4, Project cars and love it to bits, I love mastering the technical aspects of driving, not just the racing itself. It's really rewarding taking a corner absolutely spot on knowing that you've used 100% of the grip available... well, you think that until you go quicker again ha! I don't play online but just like to challenge myself to beat my own laptimes.

Since leaving Ginetta I've started a scholarship this that travels around kart tracks allowing guys to compete to set the fastest lap on a sim setup. Winner takes a paid up season in national formula ford next year, it's pretty cool being able to offer something to a talent that wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it. I got the idea after a lad I used to race against back in 2007 ran out of money, took up sim racing, was brilliant at Sim racing and ended up signed up by a Formula E team!!

So that's me anyway, nice to be here and hi everyone

James

Hi my Name is Michael Santos,
i am very new in this area but i want to use Assetto Corsa to train my skills and new tracks off Season.
I am 16 years old and normally i drive Formula cars for real for example i was competing with the incredible Griiip G1 in Italian FX Series an with Mygale F4 i am actually competing in FIA F4 mexican series.
Iam from Dominican Republic and i live in Germany now .
Here in the Forum i look for the tracks mods from Italia for the 2018 Season:

-Tazio Nuvolari di Cervesina Track
-Cremona Circuit (San Martino del Lago) Track
-Varano de Meligari Track (found a mod but doesnt work)
-Autodromo dell Umbria Track

Maybe someone could help me with this.

Michael
www.michaelsantos.de

Welcome Michael! I'm not a driver in Assetto Corsa and cannot help with your tracks, maybe someone else can. Lets hope you have fun here and move on in your real life efforts as other racers here have, like Stoffel Vandorne.

Michael, check out racetrackbuilder. In general, making tracks just from photos and Google maps is one thing. But if you have boots on the ground you can help those who might want to build those tracks you need. It would be great to have ground confirmation of some measurements (from a laser rangefinder), of grip levels in different parts of the tracks, and of bumpieness (photographing from ground level to show bumps, and measuring height/dept).

Please link to the broken track, if it is more or less legit I am sure somebody here can repair it.

Sup guys, Some of you may know me from BeamNG, I've decided to venture out a bit and try and make mods for various sims, namely Assetto Corsa and perhaps Rfactor2:p

My passion is cars of course, especially Japanese cars of the Showa era, as well as the 90s:D

Here's a sample of my work I have created so far:
vvOylA9.jpg

4r0U1JK.jpg

mkpRhzx.png

XjaYvNl.png

jHZopL6.png

1lNFeGG.png

^^these are all scratch made be me:D
I also have this S14 (based on the Shift 2 mesh, I just improved it/made it JDM and Zenki)
screenshot_00092-png.385965

I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully making some dope jap cars of old;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back