Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi to all, it's good to finally introduce myself after being a long term lurker.
I'm from the UK and recently built myself a new rig as I started to take racing sims more seriously. Thankfully I have a very understanding wife.
Cheers,
Mark.

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
hi LUPO fairly new to the pc racing sim scene "found it hard to kick Xbox One habit" busy trying to get used to pcars, Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally in vr hoping to try some ffb mods and friendly advice if needed. hopefully see some of you guys on the track someday :)

Hi everyone my name is Melvin and im a huge formula 1 fan and f1 games lover.. I just turned 29 and played 2010, 2011, 2012 and was very competitive in the PS3 platform under the nametag kuikkzz . I raced with most of the top drivers in those games. Then i stopped racing and just came back for f1 2016 because i never lost my passion to race again, just the circumstances didn't allow for me to race in 2013, 2014 and 2015. But now i'm back and would like to join a weekend PS4 racing league if possible because i'm in the US. my psn is: mebbe01 and i use no assists and a wheel, thanks guys you can follow me on youtube under that same name, thanks for your time guys.

Hi guys,
A little bit about me

Name: Don_prince
Ocupation: Doing cool stuff keeping boats afloat
Hobby's: All that involves water and/or engineering (cars fall in the latter part)
How did I end up here:"

I bought Pcars and found the lack of XJ220 (in 1/18 scale my first toy and favourite car) disturbing, figured something needed to be done about that and found this place.

I am not promising anything as the information to mod things in pcars is scatered all over the place so I am going to need some pointers and help...

Thanks for having me...

Hi guys!

Here's my story
Once upon a time, two years ago, I got Assetto Corsa. At that moment I knew little about sim racing. Even though I was amazed by the game, I didn't get very much into it. I used to play with the Xbox360 controller, I did not understand what was going on on the online mode.. All those things led me to play only occasionally.
But one year ago I saw Project Cars on sale and I bought it. I wasn't as fond of it as I was of Assetto. But it was easier for me to play it with a controller and the online experience was more straightforward for someone with my limited experience. It brought me to play with it a lot more. And shortly after, I got lucky and became friends with some good guys. I started learning things and that's when the snowball started rolling.
I got a Logitech G920 and I learned the basics on Pcars.
The second stage was when I got back to AC and rediscovered how amazing it is. I learned about the mods, Race Department, I got a server... Now I play almost exclusively on AC. I don't think you'll ever see me wining a RD championship, but I enjoy racing as much as anyone.

TL : DR: Two years ago I didn't know anything about sim racing. Now I'm waist deep in this thing. :)

GR & HF!

Last edited:
Hi Kenny thank you for accepting me. I mostly race Dirt on x1. So i am going to compete in the Dirt Rally 's rally Sweden as of 13/02 to 20/02 on xbox one platform.. I also race assetto corsa on x1 occasionally But i haven't been accepted by RDRC X1 on racenet yet for the swedish rally. Would you be kind enough to contact them to let them know i wish to join? or please guide me on how to inform them my self i wish to join.. i ve' requested to join RDRC X1 on racenet yesterday after signing up to racedepartment, but no confirmation by them yet...
greetings
John.

Last edited:
Hi Kenny thank you for accepting me. I mostly race Dirt on x1. So i am going to compete in the Dirt Rally 's rally Sweden as of 13/02 to 20/02 on xbox one platform.. I also race assetto corsa on x1 occasionally But i haven't been accepted by RDRC X1 on racenet yet for the swedish rally. Would you be kind enough to contact them to let them know i wish to join? or please guide me on how to inform them my self i wish to join.. i ve' requested to join RDRC X1 on racenet yesterday after signing up to racedepartment, but no confirmation by them yet...
greetings
John.
John I see you on the list, #408, check it here.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea