Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi racedepartment folks. Me here joining the community. I have been in racing simulators on and off for the last 8 years. I have some spare time now so I'm considering going back to leagues.

Good morning, afternoon and evening, depending what time zone you're in. My name is Calvyn and yes with a y. And I am 54, that hurt. I've got into Sim Racing thanks to my grandson. Been messing about with sim for a couple years now. But not match online haven't been doing that since MechWarrior Mercenaries, like a million years ago. I have most of the quality Sims out but I have my eye on Raceroom Racing Experience for my online gaming for now. Back in the day with Peacemaker Core in the Vengeance League we used Ventrilo, TeamSpeak. I see TeamSpeak is being used here at Race Department. I think I've got it set up correctly but I'm lacking the password, maybe somebody can give me a nudge in the right direction to obtain subside password. Looking forward to it but don't mind me if I'm driving with one indicator on. :(

Last edited:
Hi all i from Malaysia,33 years old this month and still new in sim racing world
Just ordered Vesaro Advance stage 9 V-Spec and cant wait to share it with you guys later
My steam id is Jasnizam666 if wanna play together in a sim racing games..

Welcome to Race Department. Bernardo. Hope you enjoy yourself on the site and find lots to interest you.
You don't mention what racing games you play but I'm pretty sure we have them covered.
Thank you. Yes. I forgot to say. I play Automobilista (for me, the best), Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and ... emmm ... pCars too (what can I say: the graphics are beautiful). Sorry for my English. It's not my native language.

hi,
I'm Mücahit from Turkey. Just bought Dirt Rally for XboxOne and searched around for racing communities and came across RD (though i heard about RD but culdnt find time to take part). i am a racing sim/arcade fan for years but not a competitive one.
see you on track.
regards,
Mücahit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back