Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Gday racers,
my name is Chris and i'm looking to some sane racing. I play mostly in RRRE, a little Dirt Rally and F1 occasionally.
Thanks for an incredible forum

Gday racers,
my name is Chris and i'm looking to some sane racing. I play mostly in RRRE, a little Dirt Rally and F1 occasionally.
Thanks for an incredible forum
Hi, and welcome to Race Department. Plenty of sane racing on here, check out our upcoming events here, and how you can join in here.
Any other questions please just ask in the forums, we have plenty of knowledgeable members happy to help.

Hi everyone!

My name is Sergey. Have been an occasional simracer for a while. Started from RBR, then came LFS, iR, and finally playing AC since it was released.
The reason I'm here is that I've been participating in building a car mod of a real world car I own and track. I think it is a right stage of the development to share the mod with like-minded people.

My name is Sergey. Have been an occasional simracer for a while.
Hi Sergey, and a warm welcome to Race Department. I'm sure the AC modding section will be happy to benefit from your work.
Hope that you find plenty to interest you here on the site, any questions Just ask in the appropriate forums and one of our helpful members will reply I'm sure.

hi, I'm Rafizan from Malaysia.. I come here because I have problem in Project Cars.. I try edit "carname_kit00_body_loda.meb" file.. is it possible to edit it? actually I already edit it, buy substitute the object with the object I created by my self in 3DsMax. I also already apply Meterial ID, rename part, add texture & material that come from original source which is the car mod I downloaded. after fnish, I convert back to MEB file using MEB exporter tools. After finish I replace my edited file with the original one, I start the game and the roof missing and I cannot see my edited object. Am I missing something? or End User cannot do bodywork on that car? please help :( already spend 5 days searching for this problem :(

Hi Everyone,
Playing a lot more AC since I got Oculus Rift. Many hours spent hot lapping and in the career mode but never ventured into online racing and thought I'd give it a go. See you on the track (I'll be waving as you fly past me)

Hi Everyone,
Playing a lot more AC since I got Oculus Rift. Many hours spent hot lapping and in the career mode but never ventured into online racing and thought I'd give it a go. See you on the track (I'll be waving as you fly past me)
Hi Armie, welcome to Race Department. You will find some good clean online fun here in the AC race club.
Hope you enjoy the site and thanks for going premium a d helping to support the site.

Hello everyone
My name Matija Novosel from Croatia playing racing games RBR rally fra mod, Asseto Corsa, RaceRoom on PC.
Hi Matija, and welcome to Race department. Since you've went premium (thanks for doing that and helping to support the cost of running the site) you can join in any of the events. You can find all upcoming events here.
Hope you find a lot to keep you interested around RD and of course feel free to post any questions you might have.

Hello all. I was introduced to RaceDepartment by a fellow Sim-Racer. I have loved racing, in games, since the beginning of video games. I am racing with Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally. I have recently upped my game by building a static sim rig. I am now in the process of building a 3 dos sim with help from my fellow Sim-Racer. I will post the project as it is created.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 430 39.6%