Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello everybody, my name is Tony from Italy, main entrateiment Assetto Corsa!!!
Hi guys. Im Chris Heyneke from South Africa. Been doing Sim racing on off for 10 years. Got hooked with Assetto Corsa.
This is always my go to site for mods and advice. Keep up the good work
A late welcome to RD. Since you've been here a while you'll know you way around and how to find the good stuff for AC, but any questions just ask. Glad you like the site.

Hello World! New sim-racer here with Automobilista installed and ready to... ... ... learn!

Welcome!

You can get tips/tricks from the experts in the Automobilista sub-forum:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/automobilista.405/

Hi all!

Hooked on sim-racing for a long time, and now it´s time for Dirt Rally and Project cars. :)

Glad to be part of this.

BR

i have project cars and assetto corsa but its on ps4 console if anybody want to invite me to join

Welcome to RD folks!

Hi evrybody.
Xavier, from France.
Best wishes for The new year.
I'm quite noob in Simracing (less that one year), but I'm learning....
I'm 53, and play on R3E and Automobilista, my wheel is a G27, for now, but I'm planning a full Fanatec set up during the year.
Home To see you on tracks...

Hi Xavier, a belated welcome to RD and a belated *Happy new Year*. I am sure you will know your way around, look forward to seeing you on track. If you have any questions about how we are doing things here at RD, just ask mate. :) :)

Hi Evry1, really want to improve my simracing this year, (I'm only an average driver at best despite many hours of racing), and also have a try at online racing.....:unsure:
I've had to get a T300GTE for my PS4 to play Assetto + pCars as my G27 is too old, (like me apparently!) but it's still good for GT6 and Assetto on PC :D
Hopefully I will be able to improve and spend more time racing + learning this year! :cool:
SimSetup.png

Hi all,
My name is Eric.
Been using the alias SpiT since my GPL and netkar days, long time ago...I know.
Already here for some time, but I keep getting the app request to introduce myself .
Well, here you go.
See y'all on track

Hi guys. My name is Deniz im Turkish but live in Rotterdam The Netherlands. I used to race rFactor on Race2Play couple of years ago. But unfortunately it came to an end with that site and now im here to race with you all. Wish you all the best in this year and see you on track. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back