Ideas & suggestions

By knowing that Sector 3 Studios (Simbin) is reading the RD forum, i was thinking of making a thread to collect little ideas and suggestions to improve things in R3E. This thread is not intended to be a discussion-thread, neither a wishlist.

So just post your ideas (preferred with concrete suggestions and examples). Big discussions aren't necessary. Give a rating to the posted idea, and this should be enough to tell your opinion about it.

Last edited:
Before I forgot... would it be possible to have the chance to add AI cars when we'll be able to setup our dedicated servers? One feature I loved the most from Race 07 was the chance to run with a couple of friends and not to feel alone on the track in case one is faster/slower than the others... plus I really like R3E AI!!
It sounds good to me. Will talk to guys, so who knows..

Do not display the Penalties right in front of my view and OVER the virtual mirror. It's very distracting and i can't keep myself from reading it in the middle of a corner and loose it :D

Rubber_ducks.jpg

:laugh:

I don't know if they still have the rights or not but I really hope they are considering bringing all the GT Legends content in to R3E. That would be ...EPIC!!

It's just too bad EA still has the Porsche License and won't play nice with other Devs.

there are probably many cars in gt legends that the license would be difficult for or impossible imho...

im not going to fantasise about what i want or could get to be honest , ill be happy with what comes , the world is a really commercial place now and getting series/cars /tracks is tougher now than 5 years ago ...so whatever they manage is cool by me
and im not worried whether we get an ADO 15 or its offspring either ;)

Andi

It's just too bad EA still has the Porsche License and won't play nice with other Devs.

I always wonder how long this licence will last ...
It's looks like a lifetime exclusive licence at this point... And today, I'm really made about Porsche to not reconsider it. It's such a shame for a firm like Porsche to be represented in video game by one of the worst video game editor, which do really bad things with this licence (come on .. need for speed ... really?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back