Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
There isn't anything wrong with the physics anyway. David did a superb job with it. At most it needs some minor updates (like the v10 tires).

The car does need sounds though. The current ones are actually great, but out of date (no exterior sounds), and I do not have the source files, so I cannot recompile the banks from FMOD.

Who made the recorded source files? I may be able to get them and redo them if you can get the permission. I remember it sounded recorded properly with a mic

There isn't anything wrong with the physics anyway. David did a superb job with it. At most it needs some minor updates (like the v10 tires).

The car does need sounds though. The current ones are actually great, but out of date (no exterior sounds), and I do not have the source files, so I cannot recompile the banks from FMOD.

Any change on the existing physics of the car would be a "downgrade" in my opinion.
Maybe @Amplified can give the sounds a try, since he already worked on a soundmod.
Edit: Lol, didnt see your post above me, sorry about that :)

Last edited:
Totally agree, physics are top notch. Only thing needed are the tyres and external sounds.
Oh and a repaint template would be nice so we can get rid of those unsightly black roofs. (I know it's just cosmetic but it changes the appearance of the car completely.)
Just love this car. Would be a real waste indeed if it doesn't get what it deserves.

Agree on the physics, last time I drove it (before a couple Kunos tire updates) it was one of the best driving mod cars out there IMO.

Yeah, David is better at this than I am and had RL owners on the team for guidance. Changing anything significant would be criminal... the custom tires are way off pace vs. Kunos-shod cars, but aside from that it's just about perfect.

If custom sounds can't be had, why not just use a placeholder bank from a Kunos car? It's not ideal, but it's a damn sight better than not updating the car at all. (You can do it yourself in 3 clicks in CM, in the meantime.)

Im working on the sound be patient

Since AC released that change of mixing i became sad as it ruinied hours of editing and dedicated myself in the 3D modelling subject - (bmw M3)

I will do it in the next days dont worry

Also since i've perfected the process of sampling - the sound will get even better problem is i have to remake the entire thing....but its in name of Ayrton Senna so i'll do it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Im working on the sound be patient

Since AC released that change of mixing i became sad as it ruinied hours of editing and dedicated myself in the 3D modelling subject - (bmw M3)

I will do it in the next days dont worry

Also since i've perfected the process of sampling - the sound will get even better problem is i have to remake the entire thing....but its in name of Ayrton Senna so i'll do it :thumbsup:
Ah, okay, good news. Thanks a lot!

I really hope that once you're done, there won't be another AC update that would once again mess up the mod sounds :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back