Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looking great!cant wait to try it!Glad you decided to go proper way and make R version RHD only...
Waiting for it more then any official content as every hardcore Honda fan should LOL

Hi, suddenly none of the cars is working in AC. Is it something I have to do to get them to work again?

Hi, after quite a while I wanted to try this again, but it didn't load, FlamesV1 could not be found... After removing the content of the flames.ini the car loads but I have no sound.
What can I do to make this driveable again? Even if it is just a temporary fix, I will be glad for any tips :)

I didn't look back here since I last asked if this beauty would get updated to work again, so nice to see that's going to happen soon @Some1 . Cheers mate!

ps. Will the tyres be updated to V10?

Well, right now, it seems I'm stuck with the physics and sounds. Basically, the guys who made the sounds and physics do not have time anymore, which is understandable.
So, I do not have an ETA when the update will be released, if at all ...

Souch a sad news for my only dose of Honda in my fav game:( I hope you will find someone to help you with this great mod!Please dont let it die...

I'd be willing if necessary, but frankly I have no business messing with the physics of this car. In order to get all of the NFS cars on even footing (so to speak) I'd put v10 tires on it, update the dash cam/flames and such, and send it back out the door. I have no interest in reworking anything deeper than that.

I'd be willing if necessary, but frankly I have no business messing with the physics of this car. In order to get all of the NFS cars on even footing (so to speak) I'd put v10 tires on it, update the dash cam/flames and such, and send it back out the door. I have no interest in reworking anything deeper than that.
There isn't anything wrong with the physics anyway. David did a superb job with it. At most it needs some minor updates (like the v10 tires).

The car does need sounds though. The current ones are actually great, but out of date (no exterior sounds), and I do not have the source files, so I cannot recompile the banks from FMOD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back