Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Too many versions... AC does not have a particularly version-friendly design, when it comes to the cars. Maintenance becomes a headache.

Wouldn't two separate cars: NA1 and NA2 make sense with sub-cars (?) for each version?

It should make each easier to manage?

Like so you have

Honda
-NA1
NA1 NSX R

-NA2
NA2 NSX Whatever

Then the same for Acura, Obviously you have done a great job and it may be a lot of work so whatever, but if you already have the physics etc done.

Overall an amazing car, thanks for bringing it back from the dead, the handling is just perfect. :thumbsup:

A few niggles I've noticed:
  • Lower limit of tyre pressures for the Hondas seems to be too high, Semislicks tend to be constantly overinflated (it's fine on the Acuras). Also, for some reason Hondas carry 60l of fuel with default setup while Acuras carry 30l.
  • F6 Cameras seem to be copied over to Honda from the Acura (dash cam as well, but only for the Honda NSX-R), resulting in incorrect placements.
  • Exterior sound seems too quiet and easily overwhelmed by other cars and tyre noise.
  • Interior floor seems unfinished, no pedals or carpets, etc...
  • No lods. :(
But overall, really great job and these are all nitpicks.

Just a note on that Acura S1 - it is indeed fictional in the sense that this exact car does not exist IRL as such.

But it's real in the sense that the supercharged power graph is genuine, the suspension is from the '99 Zanardi special edition - same setup as the Type S in Japan - and the weight reduction is done using real weights of real parts. (Thanks, NSX Prime and Super Street.) Nothing fictional about the physics, aside from the particulars of the configuration. :)

Only 280 hp with supercharger?

@Topuz

Looks like I forgot to adjust the Hondas' setup files re: tire pressure. Took the minimally invasive approach a step too far. :(

On the fuel, I set the Acuras up like I did all of the other NFS cars but I left the Hondas as they were. I don't know if that one's worth tweaking. Either way it's just an arbitrary number. :p

As for there being any new data, no. I updated the tires to v10. The bottom collider was missing, added that. Fixed some utility stuff (missing damage sections, etc) and updated the AI. Changed the autoclutch timings, etc. But the car itself is exactly the same as it was.

Thank you @Some1 and @aphidgod for getting this legend updated to v1.15 standards. There is no denying that this was considered a mandatory mod car when it was first introduced and I'd say that it still is! :thumbsup:

@Topuz

Looks like I forgot to adjust the Hondas' setup files re: tire pressure. Took the minimally invasive approach a step too far. :(

On the fuel, I set the Acuras up like I did all of the other NFS cars but I left the Hondas as they were. I don't know if that one's worth tweaking. Either way it's just an arbitrary number. :p

As for there being any new data, no. I updated the tires to v10. The bottom collider was missing, added that. Fixed some utility stuff (missing damage sections, etc) and updated the AI. Changed the autoclutch timings, etc. But the car itself is exactly the same as it was.
default pressure is usually for the ST tires or SV, right?

Guys today im going to try to fix the fact theres no sounds in F6 cameras and the fact the car is sounding so quiet in external view....this is why i hate the update see ...now i have to figure why this why that

Try to Increase the sound size in the 3d panner before anything else

The panner values are all ok now respecting KS structure....the problem were the gain values i had previously from the old version wich ar enow fixed

The sound is alot higher now and the f6 cameras are already working....

Left to say sorry i didnt paid more attention on this guys

Must be all fixed now...by 4pm i will leave the update with Some1

Reactions: Two
The panner values are all ok now respecting KS structure....the problem were the gain values i had previously from the old version wich ar enow fixed

The sound is alot higher now and the f6 cameras are already working....

Left to say sorry i didnt paid more attention on this guys

Must be all fixed now...by 4pm i will leave the update with Some1
Kinda wish the mods would also be distributable via steam (like rFactor2 has), so hotfixes could be done more easily. :)

whats the issue ? if its volume ...let me say already that by readjusting the car sound values then tire will not sound so high if its the issue
Sorry, just reading about the stuff in Vegas...mind is a bit scattered right now....When I tried out the cars last night it sounded like the tire squeals had an echo, or reverb to them...maybe it was just the track...will check again later
Kinda wish the mods would also be distributable via steam (like rFactor2 has), so hotfixes could be done more easily. :)
We've wished for Steam Workshop support for years; not happening, ever, sadly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%