[Guide] How to make an AI Mod

:devilish: Massa is looser in real racing now, but in game his results are unrealistic. He is too fast in game. I want to make him slower...maybe 17-20th..it is low. I know, but I don't like this driver because he agreed to be @number two@ like Barrichello..
So I make changes in database - I found Massa and put all values (spped, control, perfomance etc) into 0,01. BUT HE IS STILL TO FIGHT ON THE PODIUMS! :devilish: IT"S NONSENSE! IS IT REALLY TO FIX and force Massa to bootom of the pack????

:devilish: Massa is looser in real racing now, but in game his results are unrealistic. He is too fast in game. I want to make him slower...maybe 17-20th..it is low. I know, but I don't like this driver because he agreed to be @number two@ like Barrichello..
So I make changes in database - I found Massa and put all values (spped, control, perfomance etc) into 0,01. BUT HE IS STILL TO FIGHT ON THE PODIUMS! :devilish: IT"S NONSENSE! IS IT REALLY TO FIX and force Massa to bootom of the pack????

He's not a loser. He's a lot better even than Alonso. Anyways, that's not the topic now. I don't know why but he's always fast. No matter how much you slow him down. Try using 0.4 or something like this. 0.01 is way too low and the game may not take it 'seriously' and use '1' instead.

Hi Kristian, I just have 1 final question.
Im trying to edit Spa-Francorchamps, but, im confused, because, the ai_vehicle_track.xml shows that it has 16 corners not including the '909, 911 and 990". all up, there are 19 corners. but those ones beginning with *9* are for the first lap only. so, how do i edit the final corners?

i dont know if im explaining it well :|

Basically im using track maps on google images as a reference as to which corner im trying to edit, but with spa, the corners dont add up because there are not enough of them in the ai_vehicle_track.xml file.

And i dont know what codemasters constitutes as a "corner", like i dont know if they include the slight kink in the road before the Kemmel Straight, or.... yeah.
Is there a track map that you used that was accurate?

Cheers mate!

Hi Kristian, I just have 1 final question.
Im trying to edit Spa-Francorchamps, but, im confused, because, the ai_vehicle_track.xml shows that it has 16 corners not including the '909, 911 and 990". all up, there are 19 corners. but those ones beginning with *9* are for the first lap only. so, how do i edit the final corners?

i dont know if im explaining it well :|

Basically im using track maps on google images as a reference as to which corner im trying to edit, but with spa, the corners dont add up because there are not enough of them in the ai_vehicle_track.xml file.

And i dont know what codemasters constitutes as a "corner", like i dont know if they include the slight kink in the road before the Kemmel Straight, or.... yeah.
Is there a track map that you used that was accurate?

Cheers mate!

The track maps in google show a lot more corners. When I'm unsure about which corner is the line for - I force them to drive extremely slow through it so I can see which is it. I don't know exactly about Spa - which corner in the file is which corner on the track, so you should just test. :( Sorry.

The track maps in google show a lot more corners. When I'm unsure about which corner is the line for - I force them to drive extremely slow through it so I can see which is it. I don't know exactly about Spa - which corner in the file is which corner on the track, so you should just test. :( Sorry.

Okay, thanks, I'll do some testing to try and find it. I just trying to get blanchimont right.

Okay, so ive had a sort of "dumb-ass" moment lol. Formula1.com has all the official cornering numbered. Lol so I'll just use that.

sorry,

i mean which tab in the dynamic_environment_settings we should use to decrease the chance of rain
I think If you make the Clear_state_ratio to 1 in the track you wanted you can have the Zero chance of rain
also if that not worked then Make the Heavy_rain_state_ratio along with Light_rain_state_ratio to zero to make Rain chances Zero
Hope this helps :)

thank you very much guys!

Last question : I tweak a little bit the track of malaisia and i know like Kistian said in the guide the first id=990 is for the first lap.

But the second one : id=991 is for witch lap??? or for what?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.