[Guide] How to make an AI Mod

@kristiannn I hope it has not been posted yet.. I have got a significant difference between ai qualy times and ai fastest lap in race, e.g. Melbourne: Pole Hamilton 1:21:3xx (my level using personal setup), fastest lap in race Hamilton 1:19:4xx. Is this difference only attributed to much better grip level on sundays?? I do not want to change virtual performances and speed in/out and stuff again because qualy lap times fit to me. I hope you supernaturally gifted guy could give me a counsel :D. However, it would be nice if this difference is modifiable.:unsure:

It's the out of sight bug. For the fix - look at the 2nd post. :)

I have a small question so I would like to change AI with ForceIndia driver since at the end rates are going and this way doesn't want. however when I am changing values in Ryder Editor nothing is changing. I am calling for help:)

P.S I have your AI 2.0 mod but farther are going too slowly :)

I have a small question so I would like to change AI with ForceIndia driver since at the end rates are going and this way doesn't want. however when I am changing values in Ryder Editor nothing is changing. I am calling for help:)

P.S I have your AI 2.0 mod but farther are going too slowly :)

Well, values in the database are maximum "1". If you're writing 2-3-4-5 or whatever else, you won't feel any difference.

from ForceIndia I already advised myself. however another problem appeared I began 2 season and suddenly from nothing HRT is starting for me unscrewing times on 10-15 places.

from ForceIndia I already advised myself. however another problem appeared I began 2 season and suddenly from nothing HRT is starting for me unscrewing times on 10-15 places.

Every season the best team from it's tier (Example: HRT - Tier 5) gets one tier ahead. Which means in season for HRT will be Tier 4 and it will be performing like a tier 4 car.

Actually I have too many spinning cars and crashes on almost every track. I must mention that I changed the ai performence so that they might be too fast to stay on the track?! I just drove Spa and even the SC had a "mistake" in the Rivage and was facing me:rolleyes: Leading four cars have passed it and I was second behind SC at P5. Unbelievable, I missed to take a screenshot.. However, I would like to make the ai a bit more controlled. It could be a tough race if they would not need a new front wing every third lap. Hope for help! And Kristiannn, thank you soo much for your great work at all. I am very very thankful that there are those great guys like you who make the game to a much better one than it is in origion:thumbsup:

Actually I have too many spinning cars and crashes on almost every track. I must mention that I changed the ai performence so that they might be too fast to stay on the track?! I just drove Spa and even the SC had a "mistake" in the Rivage and was facing me:rolleyes: Leading four cars have passed it and I was second behind SC at P5. Unbelievable, I missed to take a screenshot.. However, I would like to make the ai a bit more controlled. It could be a tough race if they would not need a new front wing every third lap. Hope for help! And Kristiannn, thank you soo much for your great work at all. I am very very thankful that there are those great guys like you who make the game to a much better one than it is in origion:thumbsup:

You sure you didn't change anything else? You may have made the too early throttle mistake with a too big chance or something? Or you've removed the TC from the AI?

I don't think the ai performance matters if they'll spin or not.

You sure you didn't change anything else? You may have made the too early throttle mistake with a too big chance or something? Or you've removed the TC from the AI?

I don't think the ai performance matters if they'll spin or not.
I guess the problem was in my driver_config. Don´t know exactly. I just copied your whole ai folder, and everything works fine again, just tried it in monza:) no power overstearing anymore. Thank you

Hi Kristian, thanks for the guide, it's helped me immensly!

I just have 1 question.

I want to edit the braking point for Turn 6 at budapest, but it says:
distance_modifier="15.00"

Dunno why its 15.00, but its like that at a couple of other track as well.

what do i do?

cheers mate!

Hi Kristian, thanks for the guide, it's helped me immensly!

I just have 1 question.

I want to edit the braking point for Turn 6 at budapest, but it says:
distance_modifier="15.00"

Dunno why its 15.00, but its like that at a couple of other track as well.

what do i do?

cheers mate!

When it's "15.00" it takes the distance modifier from the previous corner. You can edit it if you put "0.90" or the value you want.

thxs for the guide kristiann. one question i have is there a way to keep the crew chief from using a name u have changed, such as heidfeld. would it be under audio_key_driver or driver_voice in the database file

@cockpitview It's audio_key_driver I believe. That's what your crew chief calls other drivers. The problem here is that there is no application to change audio and add new driver audio to the game. I think to stop them from saying it put it to 0. Your best be is to look at the other drivers that are not in game and see what values they use to disable it.

@cockpitview It's audio_key_driver I believe. That's what your crew chief calls other drivers. The problem here is that there is no application to change audio and add new driver audio to the game. I think to stop them from saying it put it to 0. Your best be is to look at the other drivers that are not in game and see what values they use to disable it.
think your right ryder put a 0 for my teammate and the crewcheif hasnt mentioned him at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back