[Guide] How to make an AI Mod

@Kartik Sri Harsha

Which one???
<rtRetirementSpeed float="60.0" />
<rtRetirementResetTimer float="12.0" />
<rtStuckTime float="10.0" />
<rtStuckDistanceSq float="4.0" />
Were you able to fix this last year? Im trying it for 2012 but no luck.
At least i noticed what the StuckTime does. It start some calculation when the car is stopped, so lets say its in seconds, 12 seconds with the car stopped, then its a DNF. Probably its this because setting it to 0.1 all cars become DNF at the start :roflmao:

ok so I remember reading that if you change the driver's level in the database that you can choose who stays and who goes when you join a new team. I put Maldonado's driver level higher than Barichello's but I am still teammates with Barichello?

Is there something I missed while editing the database?

For the Out of Sight Bug do i Just copy your stuff (in the quote) in the ai_handling_config or where do I have to put it?

<handling_type name="vlow">
<corneringAccelerationCoefficent float="0.20" />
</handling_type>
<handling_type name="low">
<corneringAccelerationCoefficent float="0.25" />
</handling_type>
<handling_type name="mid">
<corneringAccelerationCoefficent float="0.15" />
</handling_type>
<handling_type name="high">
<corneringAccelerationCoefficent float="0.50" />
</handling_type>
<handling_type name="vhigh">
<corneringAccelerationCoefficent float="0.35" />
</handling_type>

EDIT: Oh, and anyone who needs me, please quote or tag me. I'm very rarely going into F1 2011 section so I won't see your post. Thank you!

Thank you! :)

One last question: how can I equalize the AI qual time when I'm out of the pit and when I fast forward? And how can I make lower the AI qual time? They seems too fast
In Melbourne, Buemi has done a pole time with 1.22.956, I want the pole time around 1.23.9 - 1.24, so I would like to lower them. Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

Thank you! :)

One last question: how can I equalize the AI qual time when I'm out of the pit and when I fast forward? And how can I make lower the AI qual time? They seems too fast
In Melbourne, Buemi has done a pole time with 1.22.956, I want the pole time around 1.23.9 - 1.24, so I would like to lower them. Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

To equalize times you need to go to database ==> track_model. There's a tab "easy_dry_times" (or something like that) and "hard_dry_times"/wet times also. This controls the laptimes when you're in the pits. As for outside the pits, it is either out of sight bug or AI is too fast.

To equalize times you need to go to database ==> track_model. There's a tab "easy_dry_times" (or something like that) and "hard_dry_times"/wet times also. This controls the laptimes when you're in the pits. As for outside the pits, it is either out of sight bug or AI is too fast.

So, I just have to modify the "easy_dry_times","hard_dry_times" and wets tabs and I will have higher AI time so the pole time it will be around 1.23 - 1.24 and also this it will equalize AI qual time whne I'm in the pits and when I'm out? :)

So, I just have to modify the "easy_dry_times","hard_dry_times" and wets tabs and I will have higher AI time so the pole time it will be around 1.23 - 1.24 and also this it will equalize AI qual time whne I'm in the pits and when I'm out? :)

Yeah. Easy is for easy difficulty, hard - hard.

If you want to have 1 second faster laptimes in pits just write -1. if you want half a second -0.5 and so on.

If you want to have 1 second faster laptimes in pits just write -1. if you want half a second -0.5 and so on.

I'll write -1 in every column, right? So I'll have 1 second faster laptimes in every circuit, right? :)

Can one explain why there are two time the field engine power? The one is at the teams tab and the other and the engine manufacturer. Is there any difference?

Hi christian, i would like to know how to make the safety car stay out for more than 2 laps?? Is it possible ?? Thanks for all the help, you are a genuis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back